Masky x reader

( your pov)
You heard of some really strange things happening around town , not like it bothered you. You were always reading a book , studying the paranormal , or ghost hunting in the forest behind your house.

They were mostly sightings of boys in hoods and masks. Honestly , you didn't care about the dangers and what these two boys were up to . It was probably all just some kind of prank. That's what you thought till you turned at a large tree....

It was about to be dark so there wasn't much light coming out of the tree line, you were reaching for your flashlight just as you turned at the old ash tree which you had marked on your map as a land mark to guide your way back home. As you looked up you were met with a pair of red eyes hidden in the total darkness of a slightly orangish yellow hood. At first it scared you as you jolted slightly almost dropping your flashlight.

" W-Woah... You scared me there.. I didn't know anyone was here .. " you spoke out softly turning on your flash light. The person stared at you for a long while quietly which made you in easy. As soon as you pointed the light at it to see who it was it ran off as if the light was going to hurt it.

You went home wondering who it was under the hood and why they were outside near your home so late in the evening.

You didn't manage to find any evidence of ghosts or anything paranormal in the slightest other then some audio of when you met that strange person in the woods.. No speech from its side. just your slight breathing before you got startled and it ran off.

The next few days felt strange. Like there was something you didn't notice . That was the feeling you got every now and then.

Today you were going back to the forest to go on your weekly paranormal hunt and to explore the large forest area some more. Your parents didn't really care much because for the most part it was a quiet little town and you were a 'good kid' as far as they knew.

You were back at the ash tree once again just as your heart slightly skipped a beat. You were hoping to see the strange person again but as you turned , nothing. No one was there... That is , untill you heard the snap of a twig behind you.

You quickly turned around seeing the person again but before you could even open your mouth to speak it pressed a rag over your mouth and nose forcing you against the tree before you blacked out.

" damn it. Didn't I tell you not to bring home people. " a voice you could make out , was whisper yelling.

You could barely hear a reply from the low whisper like voice but you couldn't make out words.

" I swear... What are you planning to do with her then ? Did you even think of that when you brought her here ? What if she wakes up hm? We can't just let her go. She now knows where or hide out is. Do you know how much trouble we'd be in if Sl-"... It stopped speaking just as you moved slightly trying to fully wake up.

" shhh. " you heard one voice over power the slight low whisper before foot steps coming toward you replaced all sound.

You managed to open your eyes slowly before being greeted by a painted face on a mask with a dead look to it. This startled you for a moment before your eyes adjusted themselves to the dimly lit room.

You now could tell there were two boys with what seemed to be masks on their faces 'looking' right at you. One closer to you then the other. This boy had on a turtle neck zip up jacket... Kind of looked like one you would get with a track suit... You tried to move your arms but you found that your hands were tied together , you tried to speak but your mouth wouldn't open and it felt like something was stuck onto your lips.