Jeff the killer x reader P2 ( lemon)

As Jeff kissed you lightly, he paused and pulled back. His eyes looked abit wider then usual and something was off about his " smile".

" I know you haven't known me for long.. But God do I want to fuck you." He chuckled, his small chuckle turned into a strange laugh for a moment. You were abit freaked out but at the same time you chocked it up to just being nervous. He did just ask you to be his girlfriend and all. Plus ... You weren't really against the whole idea of him inside you. He did seem to be in pretty great shape for a teenager.

" haha, very funny Jeffery." You rolled your eyes sitting up as he backed away just enough for you to do so.

"I wasn't joking." He got serious. He grabbed your arm and pulled you close to him only to kiss you once again , the fabric becoming less apparent between your lips.

Your face grew bright red as Jeff stayed there for a bit. You closed your eyes and allowed him to do so until he felt it was time to break upart.

" don't scream." He said watching your every move.

"Why would I?"you questioned.. Then you noticed where his hands were going. He was going to remove his mask. At first this kind of scared you , but then again. You fell for his personality not his looks.

When he removed the mask you realized why he said not to scream. His mouth was slit open at the cheeks far past normal standards....

" what happened?" You questioned him looking worried while bringing a hand up to his lips.

"What do you mean? I think I still look great " he smirked causing it to look wider then it was.

" yeah yeah tough guy. What ever." You rolled your eyes not caring about the scars he had. Though , it did scare you for a second seeing his full face.

" OO I guess next your going to tell me your the murderer that's been going around too right?" You chuckled , you didn't hear Jeff laugh though. Which sent slight chills down your spine.

" nah. I am. " he tightened his hold on you pulling you closer as he smiled abit wider.

" I thought you looked really nice and decided to take you out for a spin. Then I spoke to you and thought. 'Hey this chick is actually pretty cool. I want to take her home with me'. But then I got busy because I had to run some errands for my boss . So tonight. After this I'm taking you home." He kissed you forcefully.

You couldn't tell if he was joking or not when he said he was the murderer because of his sarcastic voice. You were so confused but went right along with his kiss , he was your new boyfriend after all.. And for the most part, he was sweet... Or so you thought.

Jeff wasted no time in talking , he slipped one of his hands straight into your pants grabbing a hold of your ass as he gripped it, you yelped lightly from the sudden feeling only to have his tongue ravage your mouth.

After a while of making out he had already moved his hand towards your front half and started to massage your heated parts. It was all fun games now , Jeff slipped his other hand into your shirt and started groping your boobs while continuing the kiss , he did allow small pauses in between so you could breathe but for the most part it was pretty rough and down right dirty.

After he felt you were slippery enough he forced on of his fingers into you just to test the tightness.

" fuck. (F/n) your really tight." He smirked while he broke the kiss. You were moaning now as he wasted no time staying still. He moved his finger quickly watching you and smiling while playing with your different parts. It was like some kind of sick game for him teasing you like that.