Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

LUNA ELLIE

"Ethan!!!" I yelled through our mind link.

"You know I should really thank that hot little receptionist for keeping your guard dog occupied, I would have hated to have to kill him too." He whispered in my ear making me shiver in disgust.

"You're going to kill me?" My question muffled by his hand covering my mouth.

"No-well not right now of course." Still covering my mouth, we began walking towards the back of the alley where a black van was parked.

"Ethan? Where are you?" He still hadn't replied leaving me to believe he had shut his link off. When we got to the front of the car I noticed that there was another guy in the car but his neck was snapped, and his head was on the steering wheel.

He let me go and walked to the driver side. "What's the hell?" The guy said out loud. A moment later Ethan emerged from behind the van.

"You guys should really do better at covering your scent." He smiled evilly and I couldn't help but rejoice that he had come to my rescue.

"Nice of you to join us." The guy smirked. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He put the cigarette in his mount and lit it.

"I'm not the only one, I brought company." He opened the back of the van to reveal the receptionist dead and covered in blood. I gasped and had to swallow the vomit that was coming up. "You know when she pulled out the knife I thought she was just into some kinky shit but as you may know that's wasn't the case."

The guy looked pissed, hurt and ready to kill once he saw her lifeless body. He must have had some emotional connection with her to have him like this. One kind of man sends his girlfriend to seduce another man. "I'm going to fucking kill you." He dropped the cigarette and charged at Ethan. He threw a few punches missing each one of them. Ethan punched the guy in the mouth making blood leak from his mouth.

"You're gonna pay for that." He threatens.

He charged at Ethan again, with two more punches to the mouth the guy was lying on his back on the ground. "This isn't over; they will keep coming into they get her."

"We'll be prepared." Ethan bent down and snapped his neck, killing him. I had seen three bodies within the last 10 minutes since I left art studio. I could no longer keep down the vomit.

<><>

Once Ethan had somehow gotten rid of the car that contains the three dead bodies we headed back to the hotel. I put my phone on the charger and went to take a shower while Adam went to go call Noah to tell him what happen. I stayed in the shower for over an hour trying to get that disgusted rogue smell off of me and brushed my teeth till I could no longer taste the throw-up. When I was done I had wrapped my wet hair in a towel and put on pajama pants and an oversized black t-shirt that Noah had left when he came to visit me. I was still shaking from today's incident, I had never seen so many dead bodies and his scent worked to calmed me down.

I sat down on the bed and turned on my phone. As soon as I did, I received a notification for 33 miss calls. They were all from Noah, I clicked the call button. His phone went straight to voicemail.

"Did you get in touch with Noah?" I asked Ethan. He was sitting at the table eating cereal which is something that he did no matter the time of day. He was wearing jeans and a black V-neck, his hair was wet evident that he had just got out of the shower.