Chapter Six

Chapter Six

LUNA ELLIE

After thirty minutes he had finally fallen asleep

After thirty minutes he had finally fallen asleep. I quickly got up from the bed that I had been sleeping in and grabbed my shoes and headed to my car that was parked in front of the house. It had been a week since I threaten to leave and after a week of careful planning and sweet talking, I was finally executing my escape. When I made it to my car that had already been packed with my things I had finally noticed that I didn't have my car keys.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself before going back inside the house to get them. I made sure to take off my shoes at the door so I wouldn't make noise. After searching throughout the whole house including my room, the bathroom, living room, TV room I finally came to the conclusion that the only place the keys could be was in Noah's room.

I had two choices I could, A.) Try again tomorrow or B.) push my luck and see if they were in his room. I decide I would go with option B. I tiptoed to his room and silently open his bedroom door. I found the keys on his dresser and hurried and left the room shutting the door behind me. I walked quietly down the stairs grabbed my shoes and without putting them on ran to my car. I started the car up and without looking back I pulled off.

<><>

I had been driving nearly five hours when I heard my phone ring. I picked it up to see that it was a called from Ryan. "Hey, Ryan."

He breathes a sign of relief. "Ellie where are you?"

"Out. Why, What's up?" I turned down the beautiful sounds of Beyoncé's voice.

"What up, is that Alpha Noah thinks you ran away."

"Oh yeah, I did," I told him nonchalantly.

"Ellie." He scolded me.

I rolled my eyes despite him being unable to see me. "What? I was doing him a favor I was never gonna be the perfect mate anyways."

"So, you just going to run away, he's worried sick about you. He thinks I had something to do with it."

"Do me a favor and tell him I'm fine. I gotta go." I hung up. Scared that they would eventually trace my phone I raised down my window and threw it out the window.

ALPHA NOAH

It was around 6 a

It was around 6 a.m. when I had woken up. My wolf was on high alert telling me that something was wrong. When I couldn't feel Ellie in the house I jumped out of bed and headed towards the guest room, the same room that Ellie had been staying in. The bed was empty, and her scent was faint it seems like she had been gone for hours. I checked the closet and it was empty, all her clothes were gone.

"Adam get here now!" I growled out. My wolf took over and he begins destroying the room. He was both furious and hurt that Ellie had run away from us.

"Alpha," Adam said walking in with his pajamas still on.

"Gathering some wolf's and go find her, now!" I said as I continued my assault on the room. After a half an hour I had completely destroyed the room. The bed was now split into halves along with the TV. There were about a thousand holes in the wall and the mirror had been completely shattered. I was exhausted, pissed off and hurt all at the same time.

"She drove her car. So it's gonna be hard to pick up her scent. It's gonna be a while." Adam mind-linked me.

"I don't care how long it takes, find her!" I said right before going to the window and jumping out and shifting into my wolf.

I had ran about 15 miles when I finally picked up her scent it was at an old motel called Red House. I shifted and got dressed in my clothes, I went up to the front desk. "Home many?" An old grumpy guy asked me.

"I'm looking for a girl, blonde, about 5'4, her name is Ellie."

He nodded. "I think I might have seen someone that fit your description but it gonna cost ya'. One hundred bucks." I reached over the counter pulling him by his collar.

"You're going tell me, free of charge. Right now before I kill you." He frantically shook his head.

I let him go and he quickly reached over and grabbed a binder that sat on the desk. "A girl named Ellie came in around 2 a.m. she stayed here for a couple of hours. She left around 4 maybe 4:30. He hurried out.

"Thank you. Do you happen to know where she was going?"

"She asked me for a map. She needed directions to Las Vegas I believe."

"Thanks. Do you have a phone I can use?" He nodded and handed me his cell phone. "Thanks." I dialed Alpha Ryan phone.

"Hello." He said sounding as though he had just woken up.

"This is Noah, Ellie missing."

"What?"

Bruno Mars: Talking To The Moon