Chapter Two

Chapter Two 

 LUNA ELLIE

I need to get away from him. I'm losing my self-control.

After our little argument, I begin to get sleepy, my emotions were running high and overall this was just an exhausting day. Plus, I didn't know what else to do, he was obviously much stronger than me and there was nothing I could do to get out of his reach.

I lied down in his bed still wearing my dress from earlier. I scooted to the edge of the bed trying to get as far away from him as possible. It wasn't long till he climbed into the bed next to me and pressed his body against mine and wrapped his arms around my waist. My body begins to heat up, and my wolf loved every minute of it.

He was throwing off my train of thought, I couldn't focus on anything but him and his delicious scent. I never knew how much I love the cinnamon until I smelled him. I pressed myself even closer to him and breathed in his scent once more.

'Stop.' I scolded myself. I shouldn't be thinking of a way to get out of here, not lusting over the person that's keeping me here.

'No, we stay with mate!" My wolf had been ecstatic that we had found our mate and refuse to help me create a plan to escape from him.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I told him desperately thinking of anything to put some space between us.

"There." He pointed to a door across the room. I got up from the bed and walked- more like ran- to the door and locked it behind me.

'Think Ellie, think, how can I get myself out of here?'

'No.' I heard my wolf growl.

'Shut it mutt.' She whimpered before closing our mind link off. She was mad at me and would probably ignore me for the rest of the day, not that I minded. When we weren't on the same page our thoughts would begin to get overwhelming and eventually lead to me having a headache.

"Ellie, are you okay?" Noah knocked on the door.

"Yeah, I'm just finishing up." I flushed the toilet and turned on the water.

"When you're finished come downstairs, I'll be in my office." He yelled through the door before I heard his bedroom door slam shut. Just then I felt something vibrate in my pocket. My phone. Oh my God how could I forget.

I pulled it out of my pocket to see that it was a text from Ryan.

Ryan: Haven't heard from you in a while. What's up? What city are you in?

I pressed the call button and put the phone up to my ear. "Ryan?"

"Hey El, why are you whispering?" He asked.

"I've been kidnapped," I told him overdramatically. I did need to sound a bit convincingly.

"What?" I heard some shuffling in the background. "Shit I knew I shouldn't have let you leave. Tell me who it is and I'll be right on my way."

"I stopped to meet with the Alpha of the New Elite pack-."

"Alpha Noah?" He interrupted.

"Yes and now he's holding me, hostage."

"It probably just a misunderstanding, I'll give him a call, and I'll call you back when I'm done."

"Okay, Ryan please help me I'm scared." I lied, Noah and I were mates I knew he wouldn't hurt me. But if I wanted to get out of her I needed to stretch the truth a bit.

"Okay, I will call you right back."

ALPHA NOAH

"Alpha Ryan?" I answered the phone on my desk. Alpha Ryan was the Alpha of the Red Bloods Pack and allies of mine for years.

"Yes, I just got a call from my cousin she said something about you keeping her hostage." He said sounding as if he barely believed it himself.

I paused and thought about any recent prisons that we had, "No I don't think so; we haven't locked anybody up recently."

"Are you sure? She sounded pretty sure that it was you, her name is Ellie, I know she can be a hand full but-."

I cut him off. "Wait, did you say Ellie?"

"Yes, and I promise that as soon as you release her, I'll make her come straight home."

"No need. She's my mate." I told him happily.

He gasped. "Dude, congrats, who would have thought you and my cousin."

"Yeah, she came by today, and I can't keep away from her."

He made a sound as if he was about to throw up, "Eww, dude that's my cousin." I laughed

"Any luck finding your mate." For years he's been traveling to all the packs across America to find his mate, he even came here a few times.

"No," he said sounding distressed.

"Don't give up, she out there somewhere," I reassured him.

"Thanks, man. Would you like me to send Ellie things up there?" he said changing the subject, I couldn't blame him that exactly how, I felt before I met Ellie. Speaking of my beautiful mate I wonder what she's doing. I got up from my office chair and made my way upstairs.

"Sure, that'll be great."

"Alright man. Good luck Ellie is a... troublemaker to say the least."

"I can see, tell me about this little adventure she's been on."

"It's only been about a week. She begged to go, and then she got my dad to agree so, she's pretty used to getting her way." He explained.

"Interesting. Well, I should get going."

"Tell Ellie I said hello and Lily misses her." Lily was his little sister. I had met her a few times and from the way she acts it is no surprise that she and Ellie are close.

"I will tell her she can visit anytime."

We said our goodbye and I walked into my bedroom to see that Ellie was still in the bathroom. I grabbed the key from the dresser and unlocked it, she was sitting on the toilet seat with her phone pressed up to her ear.

"Ryan this is kidnapping." I couldn't help but laugh, "I hate you." She told him before hanging up on him.

"Look at my mate, trying to get over on me, good try." She huffed and jumped onto my bed and buried her face into the pillows.

Jeremy Passion: Lemonade