Chapter Seventeen: Resisting the Early Morning Training

Chapter Seventeen: Chapter Seventeen: Resisting the Early Morning Training

LUNA ELLIE

 "Ellie?" Someone called out

"Leave me alone." Pulling the covers over my head I attempted to fall back to sleep only to have the cover ripped off of me. "What the hell?" I glared up at a full dress and energized Noah.

"Training starts in twenty-five minutes, get dressed." He told me before going to his closet and grabbing his shoes.

Looking towards the clock I saw that it was a quarter to eight. "This is an ungodly hour." I groaned.

"You said you wanted to train; not get up." Slapping my bum he left our bedroom and headed downstairs.

"You'll pay for that!" I declared before getting out of bed and going to get dressed and meeting Noah in the kitchen.

"Coffee?" Ryan offered.

"No thanks." I went to grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

He drank the remained of his coffee, "Ready to go?"

Taking a large gulp of water, I rolled my eyes and replied, "Not really, but I guess."

<><>

"I tired, I don't want to do this anymore." I groaned falling to the ground.

"Ellie come on, it's not that bad," Noah yelled at me from across the field.

"We've been at this for two hours," I said wiping the sweat from my brow.

"Ellie," he chuckled, "it's only been about twenty minutes."

"Are you serious? That was twenty minutes." Considering all we had done if almost felt like a lifetime had passed.

"Yes," he smirked.

"Okay, well I'm done." I jumped up from the ground, "I would rather eat rocks than continue doing this."

Ignoring the looks of disappointment from members of the pack I walked right up to Noah, "Come home early," I slapped him on his ass, "Momma's hungry."

<><>

"I was thinking that I could do my art show while you guys are down here," I told Ellie over facetime, only for her to be more engross in her phone to pay me any attention.

"Uh, yeah, that sounds amazing," Lily replied still typing on her phone.

"Noah and I mated." I lied trying to get her attention.

"Great, sounds fun-." She paused. "Wait, what? You guys mated?" She squealed.

"No, I was just trying to get your attention." I rolled my eyes.