It Started With a Dance

The music was so loud that I couldn’t hear myself think. What am I talking about it’s my eighteenth birthday and I’m way too wasted to think about more than moving my body to the beat, and getting another drink. I am so taking advantage of being able to drink legally; I’ve never had this much to drink before. There were hands on my waist, there was someone dancing with me, I can’t see him so he must be behind me. “Oh.” I moan as I feel his hard body pressed up against me. When the song ended he grabbed my wrist and dragged me, stumbling in his wake, to the bar. He stood behind me and held me close to him, but pressed against the bar. “What do you want to drink?” He asked in my ear. “Rum, please.” I replied, huskily; his voice was so sexy that I would have melted, if he hadn’t been holding me up. He leaned over me getting the attention of the barman. “Two rum and cokes, please.” He shouted to be heard. The barman nodded, and seconds later we had drinks in our hands. I sipped mine cautiously at first, but noticed that the man’s glass was empty; I quickly knocked it back, and he dragged me back to the dance floor. I could feel his hands moving over my body as we danced, I liked it; I was feeling quite hot and my breath was coming in pants. “Do you want to get out of here?” He asked me and licked my ear, I shivered. Where are Lucy and Matt? I wondered, I scanned the packed pub for any sign of them, I couldn’t see them. I quickly checked my phone, I had a message from Lucy saying that her and Matt had left me here a couple of hours ago (according to the timestamp) to hook up at his place. I tucked my phone back in my bra, grabbed the man’s hand and nodded.