Chapter 11

Jace was thrusting hard and fast. I was whimpering as it felt good and hurt at the same time. I whimpered loud as he lifted my hips and sank in more. Jace was big and I was filled really good. He moaned as my nails dug in and I cried out his name. He was thrusting and moaning about how good and tight I felt on his cock.

"you feel good baby. I love you",he grunted out.

I moaned.

"I love you Jace",I whimpered out as he thrusted faster. My stomach was clenching and soon I felt my vaginal walls start to clamp down on his dick.

Jace growled and bit down on my mark. That's when I came screaming his name as he did the same. He licked my mark and I shuddered.
He thrusted more drawing out our pleasure. When he rolled off we both were panting and he smiled at me.

"damn baby that was incredible ",he said kissing me softly.

I giggled as he kissed from my neck back to my lips. I shivered as he licked my neck. I got the worst chills as he kissed lightly on my neck.

He chuckled as I whimpered. He was turning me on again. Soon we started another round and he entered me fast. I moaned a his thick long dick filled me up and he began to thrust.

"shit baby you drive me crazy",he moaned kissing my neck. Jace was above me thrusting back into my core and moaning. I felt the clenching again but fifty times more intense. He was going faster and harder till we both climaxed hard.

My scream filled the room as we both came down from our sexual bliss. Jace withdrew and collapsed beside me. I moved and groaned in pain.

I swear losing ones virginity hurts like a bitch. Jace instantly shot up and looked at me with worry.

"baby you okay? Did I hurt you that time? Shit Linds I was to rough wasn't I ?"

I shifted and more pain hit my lower region. Tears filled my eyes and Jace picked me up. He rushed to the bathroom and filled the bath with warm water. He sat down with me and the pain subsided. He looked so guilty as he looked down at me.

He gently washed me and kissed my head. I kissed him back and he hugged me. I could sense his worry as he held me.

He felt bad that I was stiff and sore but being a werewolf I would be healed later today.

"baby you okay now",he asked his voice unsteady and hoarse.

"yes Jace I am good just stiff and sore but thats expected when your a virgin and just had sex. Don't feel guilty I wanted you just like you did me. I love you",I said kissing his lips.

He kissed me slower and more gently. Soon we both began to get aroused
This time he took me in the warm bath he was so damn gentle this time it brought tears to my eyes.

Jace made love to me till I came so hard I cried. He kissed me passionately and kept saying he loved me.

After he washed us and dried us. He put me in one of his shirts and took me back to bed. He crawled in and snuggled up to me. Kissing my head we both fell asleep.

I love my mate so much.