Chapter 24

I woke with a growl and sat up. Where is my mate and why am I in bed. I growled so loud the house shook. I mindlinked a warrior who said my mate was in labor. I heard her yelling as I stumbled into the hospital.

"where is she?",I roared.
A warrior grabbed me and took me to up to the labor department and I heard the wail of a baby. I smiled as he helped me to her room. A nurse ran in and I heard her tell them I was awake. I barged into the room and found my mate crying while holding my son. Sam looked relieved and his mate smiled happily at me but went back to staring at my son.

I walked to the bed and kissed my mate. Wiping her tears I kissed her again.

"baby I am so sorry I missed the birth are you okay? Are you hurting?"

Her sob told me she was hurting and upset. Sam took my son so I could hold her. She winced as I moved her and I got angry. When I tried to back up she whimpered so I held still.

"okay luna let's get the after birth out and get you cleaned up".

She nodded and pushed out the nastiest thing I ever seen. The doctor checked her for any ripping and cleaned up her vagina area. She was hurting by the time he got done. After congratulating us he left to deliver another she wolfs baby. Lindsay sighed and yawned as exhaustion hit her. I eased back and took my son from Sam. He smiled at me and kissed his mate. Both looked at us and smiled.

"thanks for everything you guys",Lindsay said tearing up.

"your welcome Linds",Sam said.
She smiled and nodded.
"Congrats alpha and luna",Sam's mate said. Both left and I turned to face her. Tears were running down her face and I sighed.

"baby please don't cry I am sorry I missed his birth. Lets name him".

She smiled and looked at me.
"how about Jacob Travis Blackwell",she said shyly.

He chuckled and kissed the baby's head.
"sounds good baby I like it. Jacob it is".

I yawned, shifted and hissed in pain. Oh my balls that hurt. Jace rang the nurse and asked for pain pills. I needed a shower first so when she came in she helped me to the bathroom and waited while I quickly showered. I dressed in a nightgown and went out to my cleaned up bed. Before I could get in Jace scooped me up gently and placed me in it.

He handed me pills and twenty minutes later I fell into a deep sleep. Jace crawled in with me and cuddled me to him gently. He sat staring at me while I slept.