Chapter 13

After our episode in the kitchen the bitch turned up everywhere and tried to weasel her way back in to be close to Jace. I was getting frustrated cause she was always making remarks about me or Jimmy. Jace was busy training for his fight against the alpha rogue in three weeks so he didn't know what she was doing.

I was getting at my wits end by the end of the week cause she would rub up against Jace when I came in. I would growl but she kept pushing me. Jimmy was beyond upset as she made more snide comments about his parents and him not being wanted.

After work one day she pissed me off and I snapped. She was sitting by Jace while he was talking to Sam and rubbing his biceps. He would push her off but she kept touching him. Jimmy ran to me yelling mama and she looked at us with disgust.

"well if it isn't the sad excuse of a luna and the unwanted orphan".

That was it this bitch pushed my last button. Sitting Jimmy down I asked him to close his eyes.

"baby close your eyes and cover your ears for mama, okay? "

He did and I walked right up to Becca and yanked her by the hair and away from Jace. I punched her in the face and slammed her body to the floor. She shrieked loud as I straddled her and began to beat her senseless. I was sick of all the days she kept saying shit and Jace was to busy to stop her.

"you stupid pathetic bitch, I yelled, you insult my son then hit on my mate. Well I've had it whore. You sad excuse for a wolf ".

Becca was being banished cause I had enough of her bullshit and her comments. I was still beating her when Jace picked me up and off of her. I was growling and trying to get to her knocked out form but Jace held me back.

"baby, he whispered in my ear giving me tingles and chills, calm down baby please. She isn't worth it baby. I love you Lindsay only you and our boy ",he said kissing my neck.

I calmed down and he turned me in his arms and kissed me. He hugged me to him and kissed my mark making me moan softly. My anger melted away as he kissed from my neck to my lips. He deepened the kiss and held me tight to him.

Sam pulled Becca up and carried her off. I stepped back from Jace reluctantly and looked up at him. His eyes were black with lust for me before he closed them and when he opened them they were his gorgeous blue again.

I sighed.
"banish her Jace please".

He frowned.
"baby I can't she didn't physically hurt you or Jimmy. When she does something worse I will kick her out".

I huffed in annoyance and walked up to Jimmy. I pulled his hands off his ears and told him to open his eyes.

"is she gone mama? "

I sighed and frowned at Jace.
"no daddy said she didn't hurt us so he can't send her away yet".

He frowned.
"can you and me leave mama she said everyone hates us anyway and daddy doesn't love us".

Nodding my head sadly I picked him up and walked off ignoring Jace's calls to come back. I went to my room with Jimmy and sat him on the bed.

"give mama five minutes to shower and we will watch a movie, okay? "

He nodded and I turned on the cartoon channel. I hopped in and showered fast. I got out and dressed in my loungewear stuff and came out to find Jimmy sleeping.

I smiled down at him and scooped him up. I carried him to his room and tucked him in. I kissed his head and went back to my room.

Entering I see Jace sitting there running his hands through his hair. He looked tired and stressed. I crawl up behind him and kiss his mark. He moaned.

"I love you Lindsay and I swear I won't get bored or tired of you or Jimmy. Please don't leave me",he begged.

Cupping his face I get him to look at me. I kiss him softly.

"I'm not going anywhere Jace. I love you so much".

He pulled me into his lap and kissed me passionately. After removing our clothes he made love to me all night.

I just hope we have forever.