Chapter 20

I came to the pack hospital to visit my mate. She was in some weird coma and yet to wake up. I sighed as I held Jimmy close and went to his mama's room. She looked so beautiful and I needed her to wake up.

I kissed her lips and Jimmy crawled in with her. Big tears ran down his little face as he begged her to wake up. I rubbed his back and went to talk with the doctor. He gave me more news on my mate and what happened the day she nearly killed her mom and step dad. She did kill her step sister and then blacked out.

"alpha she is a rare wolf. She has a power that makes her strong enough to kill fifty men if she wanted. She is half wolf and half terawitch. That is a rare but powerful combo and if other alphas find out that she has that power they will come and try to take her. She is also pregnant and that baby will be just like her. I will look into more information for you and get back to you".

I was thrilled she was pregnant and worried about her physical well being.
I sighed pissed and stressed cause now she would be a target if anyone found out about her power. I mind linked Sam and he came to guard her with other warriors. I went back to her room and found Jimmy asleep he looked so cute but sad. I had to sleep in his room cause he woke screaming for his mom almost every night.

I sat down by my mate and took her hand I kissed her knuckles and rubbed her fingers against my cheek. I love the tingles I get everytime we touched.

"please baby just wake up and come back to us".

I felt her fingers move and I refrained from yelling out. I mindlinked the doctor and he told me to keep talking to her.

"Come on baby please just wake up for us. Jimmy misses his mama and so do I. Just wake up please".

She moves more and finally her eyes open. She looks at me and smiles. I tear up and jump up to kiss her lips. The doctor comes in and he smiles at us as he checks her over.

Her eyes were a different color then before but I didn't care as long as she was awake and ours again. Jimmy cried as he hugged her and buried his face in her neck. He sniffled while still bawling.

"I am awake baby",she said kissing his head. All he did was nod and hug her. She rubbed his back and focused on me. Her smile made me feel like a million bucks but I had to tell her about her being a rare wolf and her powers.

I just hope she could handle it.