O N E

--MIN JUNG--

I arose from my slumber, thanks to the voice of my dad. Sadly, the surroundings around me was still the same; it was dark. Sometimes, I don't even know whether I am awake or asleep. Scary huh, being someone unable to see?

After 16 years, I finally managed to perfect my morning routine without being able to see. I got up and took 7 steps forward, allowing me to reach the entrance of the bathroom. I got ready and made my way to the dining table, which is another 14 steps from my room. I sat down and ate my breakfast before going to school.

I go to Seoul Arts Academy which is a school for the talented and the rich. I fall in the talented category, I am not that very well off to even start with. I play the guitar as a talent and yes, it was difficult to play at first, but I kinda got the hang of it. My dad is a music teacher in my school. He teaches students to play instruments. Most of the students take up dancing and singing instead so there were hardly any students learning to play instruments.

--TAEHYUNG--

I woke up from my sleep and got ready for school. It's been a week since I returned to Korea. I was in America for 2 years as my dad had business there. I'm glad that's over.

I returned back to my old school, Seoul Arts Academy. Everything was fine, I just hated this certain someone. The boy named, Kang Jinyoung.

To be honest, we weren't even enemies to begin with. We were once the best of friends but something came up. I don't want to even talk about it.

--MIN JUNG--

I got out of the car and made my way to class. Since, I was disabled, I was given special permission to use the elevator. My classroom was located on the 3rd floor. As I walked past the long hallway, I heard whispers, well, more like conversations.

'Someone like her, actually managed to enter our school?'

'More importantly, she actually found her way to school?'

Did I mention how I was an outcast and was hated by everyone? Well, I am but I wasn't that affected anymore as I heard these kind of things every single day of my life. Whatever it is, I don't think my life could get any worse because I have already hit rock bottom.

I went in my class and waited for the lesson to start. Min Jung ah, hwaiting.

--TAEHYUNG--

I reached school and made my way to the office to get my schedule. Hmm, I'm in classroom A14 and first period is maths. Wow, what a great way to start my first day of school. I made my way to the classroom, across the long corridors just like in the movies. Nothing much has changed actually. I reached my classroom and knocked on the door.

"Yeorobun, I hope you remember your past classmate, Kim Taehyung. Please introduce yourself." Ms Jung, my maths teacher said.

"Thank you, Ms Jung. Yeorobun, anneyong. It's been a while huh? Well, now, I'm back for good. Let's do a little catching up, ayee? Thank you." I said as I bowed.

"Thank you, Taehyung. Please take a seat." she said as she pointed to the back seat.

I went to the back of the class to sit at my original seat, but apparently, it is occupied by a girl. I sat in the seat next to her. Ohkay, so maybe a few things changed. No one is supposed to be sitting in the back of the class except for me or Jinyoung. The back seat is meant for the troublemakers. I haven't seen her before. Is she perhaps, a troublemaker?

--MIN JUNG--

There's a new student? Haiss, more problems for me. Ani, Min Jung ah, think positively. Suddenly, I heard someone sitting next to me. It's the new student huh? I chose to ignore him and focus on the lesson.

----

The bell rung, indicating it was break time. I was about to leave when a voice, which I assume is Ms Jung's, called me.

"Min Jung ah, meet me for a while."

I walked towards her.

"Ne?" I asked.

"Your dad wants to meet you after your meals. Do meet him at his office afterwards." she said.

"Arasseo." I replied as I left the classroom.

--TAEHYUNG--

It was finally break. I made my way to the cafeteria and consumed my food when someone approached me.

"Well, look who it is. If it isn't Kim.Tae.Hyung." a voice said.

I looked up and saw Kang Jinyoung. Soon, all eyes were on us.

"Oh? The almighty Kang Jinyoung is here to welcome me? Aww, I'm flattered but I really don't see the need to." I said sarcastically.

"You know, this school is not big enough for the both of us." he said.

"You think I ain't aware of that?" I asked.

"If you are, you shouldn't have returned. Wow, I guess you aren't that smart after all." he said, knowing that it would piss me off.

"Well, you aren't that smart either. Knowing that I am stronger than you, you still dare to approach me." I said as a smirk formed on my face.

"Arghk!" someone suddenly yelled. It was the girl from just now. She stumbled on another girl's foot. Everyone's attention were now on them.

"Aishh, jinjja! Can't you see where you're going? Oh right, you can't see." the light-haired girl said.

"Joseonghabnida." the dark-haired girl apologised as she got up and bowed.

"Yeah, you should be."

After that, everyone's attention is back on us.

"Taehyung ah, you saw that? That's your future." Jinyoung said as he left the scene.

Wow. It was my first day of school and I already had to deal with this. I am not that surprised because it is expected when the badboy of the school returns. I hoped everyone would forget about the past, but I thought wrong.