F O U R T E E N

--MIN JUNG--

Soon, dusk came. Everyone finished washing up and gathered around the campfire. Once again, I got lost.

"Yah, took a wrong turn there, sweetheart?" a voice said.

"Hmm, let me guess. Mr Kim is here to disturb a poor girl?" I questioned.

"Aww, don't be silly darling. Let's gather." he said as he wrapped his arm around my neck.

We walked towards the campfire together with the others. We were about to get our meals when Haeyoung appeared.

"Hey guys." she said cheerfully.

"Hey." Taehyung and I said in unison.

"Min Jung, congrats on winning the games. You were great." she said.

"Yeah, thanks." I thanked her.

--TAEHYUNG--

"So, Taehyung, let's get some food." she said.

"Uh, actually- "

"Great." She said, cutting me off.

"Oh, Min Jung, you don't mind if I borrow him, right?" she asked.

"No, sure go ahead. Have fun." Min Jung said.

We both left Min Jung alone.

--MIN JUNG--

I walked to who knows where and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ugh. What are you?" the voice said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." I said.

"Pfft. Right. Like you could ever." she scoffed.

"Well, well. Look what have we here a bunch of girls bullying the handicapped." another voice said. From the sound of it, Jinyoung.

--JINYOUNG--

"O-Oh, uh, she was apologising for bumping into me. But I told her that- "

"She's blind?" I questioned.

"No, it's- "

"Forget it. Come on Min Jung." I said, dragging her out of the crowd.

"You okay there?" I asked.

"Yeah. Thanks, again."

"Sure. So, you were lost there, little miss?" I asked.

"No, and what is up with people and nicknames? Seriously. Hahah." she replied.

"What? Is it not good enough for you?" I asked.

"No, it's just. You know what, let's go grab something to eat."

"Alright."

We went to an empty table and had our dinner. Apart from the noise from the crowd, it was silent.

"So, how was today?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"It was fun, since I actually have friends this time round." she replied.

"It's me right? Yeah, I know." I stated.

"Hahah. Right." she chuckled.

Soon, we finished our dinner and went to our allocated tents. Of course, I sent her to her tent.

--MIN JUNG--

We had our dinner and entered our respective tents for bed until Taehyung appeared.

"Min Jung!" he called out.

"Wae?"

"I am so soryy for ditching you. You should've said you minded though." he said.

"Yeah. But I was really fine with it." I replied.

"Alright. Anyway, what were you doing just now?"

"I hung out with Jinyoung."

"That is both good and bad."

"Wae?"

"It's good because you won't get lost. It's bad because he's Jinyoung."

"Oh, come on. It's just hanging out." I said.

"Alright. Now, remember, don't get lost. I will never find another girl like you. Stay safe, good night." Taehyung said before pulling me into his embrace.

"Okay, good night, Dad. Oh, and what's up with the cheesiness?" I said.

"I had to alright. You have no idea how much I longed for this moment."

"Uhm. Okay? Night." I said before releasing myself from his embrace and entering my tent.

I went into the tent and found myself drifting off to sleep.

*Next Day*

We got up and get dressed. We were going to do a high elements activity.

"Alright, everyone please pair up and gather. Oh, your partner must be of the opposite gender. Please pair up now." Mrs Jung instructed.

"Ohkay, I'm with Min Jung this time. Vice versa, you know." Taehyung stated, before wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Fine." both of them answered in unison.

Soon, the high elements activity started. Well, for starters, we have to walk on a rope, hand in hand with our partners.

To be very honest, I was so nervous. I couldn't see a single thing. I was so worried until Taehyung comforted me by saying.

"Min Jung ah, don't worry. I'm here. I will protect you. Follow the sound of my voice."

I obliged and before I knew it, I was already at the other side. But, unfortunately, it wasn't the end. Next up, was the tire course. I tried moving step by step but being my careless self, I stepped into the hole and missed my step. Thankfully, Taehyung was there and caught me in time. To be honest, if he didn't catch me, I still wouldn't fall, I mean the ropes are there for a reason right. Oh well, I'm not complaining.

Eventually, it came to an end. Damn, the fact that you can't see what's ahead of you is scary.

*Night*

I was in my tent, packing up some of my stuffs so, I won't have that many things to pack tomorrow.

I searched for my phone when I realised I left at the campsite.

After many rounds of walking, I finally found my way to the campsite. I traced back my steps and eventually, found my phone.

Suddenly, I heard voices in the background. Hmm, that's funny. This voice, it's familiar. Of course, it's Taehyung.

"Oppa, saranghae. Don't you love me too?" Haeyoung said.

"Of course, there's no one else other than you." Taehyung replied.

Whaa- Did Taehyung justt- Andwae. I'm just his playtoy? He used me. He was cheating. No, it ain't cheating if love was never present in the first place. I was hurt. The person whom I trusted lied to me this whole time, betrayed me.

Without realising, tears trickled down my cheeks as I made my way back to the tent. I hid inside the sleeping bag as I sobbed till I ran out of tears to shed.

Whyy, Taehyung?

_____

So, a little drama heree. Anyways, sorry if it's kinda lamee. Thank you for readingg.