T H R E E

*Next Day*

--MIN JUNG--

Well, it was just another ordinary day of school. I got up and did my morning routine.

I waited for my dad and made my way to school. I was about to enter the elevator when my dad stopped me.

"Min Jung ah," my dad called.

"Wae?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I really couldn't make it to your guitar lesson. I know how much it meant to you." my dad apologised as he placed his hand on top of mine.

"Gwencana. I understand." I replied.

"Jinjjaro? I'll make it up to you today. What would you want to do?" he asked.

"I don't really mind you know." I replied.

To be very honest, I don't really have anything in mind. I mean, what's the point? Even if we go somewhere, it's not like I could see. I just wanted my vision back.

"So, are you coming to class today?" I asked.

"Yes. I am. See you later." he said.

I bid goodbye to my dad and went back to class. Suddenly, I started having flashbacks about how I started playing the guitar. However, there is this one flashback that hurts me the most.

*FLASHBACK*

13 Years Ago...

My mom and dad took me out to an amusement park. We were in the car making our way to our destination. I was only three and was actually able to see. I was sleeping when the whole incident happened.

"Yeobo, Min Jung wants to have guitar lessons." my mom started.

"Andwae. We can't afford one right now." my dad replied.

"Wae? I could always work harder." my mom convinced him.

"That's the thing, you're already working very hard. I don't want you to overwork yourself." my dad said as a worried look plastered on his face.

"Hyun Soo ah, Min Jung loves music and she really wants to learn the guitar. Let her take guitar lessons. I want to fulfill my role as a good mother." my mom argued.

"But we can't afford it. Why can't you listen to me for once in your life?" my dad argued back as he raised his voice a little.

Suddenly, my dad's car crashed into a tree. We were all hurt badly. I gathered up the little bit of strength I had left and looked at my surroundings. My dad was unconcious and my mom was was coughing due to the heavy smoke. All of us were covered in blood. I started crying.

"M-Min Jung ah." she called out for me with her remaining energy.

"Eomma." I said in between my cries.

"Shh... Shh... Uljima. I-I'm here. Min Jung ah, do eomma a fovour could you?"

"N-Ne. I-I can." I replied as I wiped my tears with my bloody hands.

"Take this necklace and keep it safe." my mom said as she took out her necklace from her neck and put it around mine.

I simply nodded, indicating that I understood.

"When your dad wakes up, tell him to send you for guitar lessons. That is my one and only request. Min Jung ah, saranghae." she said as she shut her eyes.

"Eomma... Eomma!" I shouted as I shook her.

"Nado... Saranghae. I won't let you down." I whispered.

Everything got blurry and I only saw darkness.

----

We were at the hospital. I heard the conversation between my dad and the doctor.

"Doctor, how's my wife and daughter?" my dad asked worriedly.

"Well, I have very sad news. Your wife, is gone." the doctor replied.

My mom... is gone...

"Hye Min ah..." my dad said.

"I am sorry for your loss." the doctor said.

"What about my daughter?" my dad asked, holding back his tears.

"She, Min Jung lost one of her 5 senses. Her vision." the doctor explained.

My father broke down into tears. He cried his heart out. I felt a pair of big hands cupping my cheeks as an 'I'm so sorry' escaped his lips.

Mwohh? I can't see? Am I even awake right now? This is a dream right? I'm only 3! Please, I want to wake up from this nightmare. Someone wake me up. I-I'm scared.

*End Of Flashback*

--TAEHYUNG--

I got up and made my way to school. I shoved my earphones and listened to my playlists. I walked along the long corridor and I accidentally bumped into a girl. I unplugged my earphones and saw Min Jung.

"Oh? Min Jung sshi?" I asked.

"Huh? Taehyung sshi?" she asked back. I guess she remembers my voice already.

"Yeah. It's me." I said.

"Oh. Mianhaeyo, I didn't see you." she said. Oh, right, she can't see.

"Aniyo. Gwencanayo. Let's go to class together." I said.

"Arasseoyo." she said.

We made our way to class and we also drop our honorifics. We basically got to know each other. From our deepest secrets to the simplest things.

_____

Sorry for a boring chapter. So, yes. Min Jung got into an accident and lost her ability to see.