T W O

--MIN JUNG--

After I met up with my dad, I went back to class. That girl just now, I knew she purposely put out her foot so I would trip. Is it so hard to leave this blind girl alone? Aishh, jinjja. I sat down on my seat and listened to my songs as I waited for the lesson to start. Suddenly, someone unplugged my earphones and called me.

"Hey, the lesson is about to start." an unfamiliar voice said.

"Ne." I replied.

----

It was finally time for my guitar lessons. I am glad that there were no one in this class. It's just me and my dad.

I made my way to the music room and started playing some chords to the song I'm learning. That's when I heard the door opening. I assumed that is was my dad because no one comes in the music room. Or so I thought.

--TAEHYUNG--

I was making my way to the practice room. Wait, it's on the third floor right? Or was it the fourth? I looked through every room in the school to look for the practice room.

Just as I was about to enter one of the rooms, I heard strumming of a guitar. It had a nice melody. I took a glance at who was playing the guitar. It was the girl from just now. What's her name? Min Jung was it? She plays the guitar pretty well. I wonder why is she sitting in the 'Troublemakers' seat.

I watched her play the guitar. After a while, she stopped to grab her bottle. What surprises me is, how the bottle is right next to her yet she is trying to look for it. Is she, perhaps, blind? Ani, ani. I shouldn't jump into conclusions.

Then again, she didn't see the light-haired girl's foot, neither did she see the teacher enter the class, and now, she can't see her bottle?

I went into the music room and sat next to her. I passed her the bottle.

"Here." I said. She took the bottle and thanked me.

"Wait, you're not my dad. Nuguseyo?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." I replied.

"Oh, I'm Min Jung. Shin Min Jung." she said.

After a while, silence filled the air.

"So, you play the guitar?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah. It's quite difficult for me since I can't see the chords." she replied.

"Huh? Museun mal-eulha?" I asked.

"Ah, as you can see, I am blind. That is the whole reason why everyone hates me and I was placed at the back of the class. I know, you are probably gone right now and I am just talking to myself." she replied.

"Ani. I'm still here. Sorry, I shouldn't have asked. Come, let me help you out. I am not that good at playing the guitar but, I know the basics." I said.

I taught her how to play the chords and all. She is actually a fast learner. After an hour of teaching, I realised that the period was over. I was about to leave when she grabbed my arm, which surprises me. I thought she can't see. Wait, Tae, that's mean.

"Uhm, can I ask you something?" she asked as her voice quivered a little.

"Sure." I replied.

--MIN JUNG--

"Why are you helping me?" I asked as I let go of his arm.

"Well, it's not a crime helping people right?" he said.

"Yeah, but- "

"Hey, you should be thankful if someone is helping you. You shouldn't be questioning them." he said before I could finish my sentence.

"Yeah. You're probably right."

"Well, I'll get going then. See you tomorrow." he said.

"Tomorrow?" I murmured.

I packed up my stuff and made my way to the area outside the office. I waited for my dad to come.

--TAEHYUNG--

I left the music room and made my way back home. Woah, hold up Tae. Did you just helped out someone disabled and sacrificed your whole dance class? Yes. And I promised to meet her again tomorrow? Yes. Is there something wrong with me? Yes.

I reached home and made my way to my room when my mom stopped me.

"Tae? You're home?" my mom asked as she came out of the kitchen.

"Ouh." I replied.

"So, how's school?" she asked.

"It's still exactly the same." I replied.

"Oh. I see. You should rest. I know you're tired." my mom said.

"Thanks. I'll be upstairs." I said as I went up to my room.

--MIN JUNG--

I reached home and laid on my bed. I started drifting into my thoughts. Did I just made a friend? But, how? A friend is somebody who I never even thought of having. Wait, I shouldn't set my hopes too high. Min Jung ah, Taehyung is just like any other person who pities you.

_____

Heyhey! Yass, it's my first fanfic. I know it's a little late but thank you for your support. I apologise if it's lacking a lot.