F I F T E E N

Whyy, Taehyung?

_____

--TAEHYUNG--

I was helping Mrs Jung with her books. But seriously, who brings books to camp. I mean, it's camp. Anyway, I helped her.

I went to Min Jung's tent and saw that she was already asleep in her sleeping bag? Well, that's odd. She said she would wait for me. I shrugged it off and went to my tent.

*Next Day*

I woke up and got dressed. After that, I looked for Min Jung. When I approached her, she was acting all weird. As in, fake smiles everywhere and she was avoiding me. When I wanted to be partners, she totally rejected me and went to Jinyoung. Ohkay, that has gotten far enough.

"Min Jung ah, neo gwencana?" I asked.

"Yeah." she said as she flashed a fake smile.

"No, you know what? You are not ohkay. What is bothering you?" I asked, again.

"Nothing, alright. Leave me alone." she said before leaving me.

--MIN JUNG--

He loves Haeyoung. Why would he worry about how I feel?

*Days later*

I woke up and did my normal morning routine. Taehyung and I haven't spoken a word to each other and I don't think we would. I mean, he already has Haeyoung. My dad sent me to school and everything was still the same.

*Break*

I walked to the cafeteria and I was alone, again. Well, I guess things are back to normal. Well, almost.

"Hey." Jinyoung greeted.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

"Why are you eating alone nowadays?" he asked back.

"Well, it has always been this way and it should be." I replied.

"What? Did you fight with Taehyung?" he asked.

"Hey, you ask a lot of questions you know." I chuckled.

"Well, did you?"

"Yes and no."

"What and what now?"

"One of the nights during camp, I was searching for my phone. I left it at the campsite so I went there. I overheard Haeyoung and Taehyung's conversation, saying how they love each other." I explained.

"Wait, was it on the last night of camp?" he asked.

"Well, yeah. Why?"

"Oh, nothing." he said.

--JINYOUNG--

Yes, yes. I like Min Jung but you know what they say, if you love someone, let them go. Anyways, it's not possible for Taehyung to be with Haeyoung.

*FLASHBACK*

I finished clearing up and I decided to go to Min Jung's tent. Along the way, I saw Taehyung carrying some books. Probably helping Mrs Jung. Anyways, when I reached to the tent, it was quiet. Maybe, she's asleep already. I walked back to my tent but I saw something else. Min Jung was standing in the middle of camp with a shocked expression plastered on her face. I tilted my head a bit and saw Haeyoung. She had her phone held close to her face but it didn't seem like a call. I know I should've helped Min Jung but I can't jump into conclusions. I shrugged it off and went to my tent.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Nahh, but what was Haeyoung doing?

--HAEYOUNG--

I am so sorry Min Jung. There's something about Taehyung that makes me feel attracted. I mean, you guys aren't even dating, right?

_____

Ohkayy, I think I realised a little too late but thanks for 1k. Kamsahabnidaa~~ *bows 90 degrees*