E I G H T E E N

I am really sorry for the really, really late update. *bows 180 degrees* (If I could) Forgive me ayee?

_
Oh, thank you for the 2k readss. I appreciate it a lot.

_
Oh, I don't know if this is good or bad but Blind is coming to an endd. Huhuu. Anyway, carry onn.

_____

--MIN JUNG--

Soon enough, Taehyung appeared.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Let's go."

We both walked to his house. I felt really nervous because my life is not a drama. In dramas, the mothers hate this kind of girls. We reached Taehyung's house and a woman, whom I think is Mrs Kim let us in.

"Taehyung, you're back. Oh, with a lovely lady. Please come in." she said.

I entered and Taehyung directed me to the sofa.

"So, what's your name dear?" she asked.

"Shin Min Jung. Just call me Min Jung." I replied.

"Ah, so, you are the girl who Taehyung is crazy about?" she asked.

"Uh, I guess?"

"Anyway, how did you two meet?" she asked.

"Well, I was his table partner and we started to get to know each other." I replied.

"Oh, I see. Anyway, here have a drink." she offered.

Since, I can't see, I assumed it was on the table. I stretched my hand but there was nothing on the table.

"Uh, here you go dear." she said, placing the drink in my hands.

"Min Jung ah, are you- "

"Eomma, Min Jung has a little disadvantage." Taehyung cut in.

"Jinjja? What is it?" she asked.

"Min Jung, can't see." he said.

"Mwohh?!" she exclaimed.

"Eomma, calm down." Taehyung said.

"You brought a blind girl home? It's good enough I allow you to date with any kind of girl but you dated a blind one?! Taehyung, why?" she yelled.

"I'm sorry Mrs Kim for all this commotion. Taehyung, I'll take my leave now. Thank you for your time." I said.

Just as I was about to leave, Taehyung stopped me.

"Min Jung ah, I -"

"Taehyung, go to your mom. Comfort her. I will leave."

"But I- "

"Please?"

"Fine. You know the way back?"

"Yes, I counted the steps. Now, go."

I walked back home as tears ran down my cheeks. Wae? Again? A problem after another. I'm hurt.

"Appa, I'm home."

"Oh, Min Jung ah- Why are you crying?"

"Mrs Kim, she insulted me for being blind. Do you think I wanted to be blind? I never wanted to! Why must she say such things?" I ranted.

"It's okay Min Jung. Let it all out. Curse and swear if you want." my dad said.

I said no more and just let the tears flow down. After a few minutes, I calmed down.