T H R E E

-2 Weeks Later-

I haven't talked to Ethan since I the day I threw paint at him. We didn't even physically fight at each other. Which that's not normally because we have been doing it since the day we met. Barker called us in to see if we were getting along in art class. Ethan just glared and called me a "lunatic". I tried talking to Tyler why he was acting like this but he told me to ask Ethan myself. I even tried to get Chelsea and Hunter to finish out but Ethan would refuse to say. Then end of last week, I found out Ethan started dating Lexi Barker. Which I really don't care but it is really annoying. He did start teasing me more soon as he started dating Lexi. I hate when Ethan is mad he will just ignore the problem and act like nothing happened.

It was math class and of course I sit by Lexi so I am sure she will talk about him all of class. When class started Lexi didn't say a word to me. About 15 minutes later, I blurt out:

"Why are you even dating Ethan?"

The classroom was dead silent as I said that out loud.

"What?" Lexi frowned at me.

"I-i said your dating Ethan, right?" I lied as I fake chuckled. The classroom was still silent. I see Ethan staring at me like how stupid I was for saying that.

"Tiffany, you did not say that," Lexi mumbled. I felt like crying. I just seriously embarrassed myself. I walked up to my teacher and asked to be excused. I grabbed my backpack and I ran out of the classroom crying. I ran to the theater where there was an acting class happening. I was still crying as I was watching the acting out "Romo & Juliet". This would have to be the most annoying play that people have put on as a show. I felt the presence of someone come sit by me but I didn't look up to see who it was. Then it came to the part before Romo & Juliet died.

"You know why I like this part of the play?" A familiar voice spoke up who was sitting by me. "Because I like how they just die for their love for each other."

"What are you doing here, Ethan?" I continued to cry softly.

"Now if they didn't die, I think they could of ran away."

"Ethan!?" I gritted my teeth angrily. "Why are you here?" I continue not to look at him as a few tears were rolling down my cheek.

"Look, normally I don't do this, but it's going be alright, Peterson." He whispered in my ear.

"How do you know? I embarrassed myself in front of the class and I probably even embarrassed you, " I whispered softly as I finally looked at him.

"Everyone embrass themselves, even I have. I remember back in the sixth grade, you put glue on my chair and my jeans tore when I got up and people saw my Barney boxers," He chuckled.

"But I embarrassed you," I said half smiling.

"Yes, but technically, I embarrassed myself because no one knew it was you that put the glue on my chair and I was wearing the Barney boxers." I laughed lightly as I wiped my tears away.

"You know how to make a girl laugh."

"I know," He smiled. We stared at each other. My heart was pounding fast. Why though? We got closer and closer until we heard a voice interrupted us.

"Excuse me?! Are you suppose to be here!?"

"Crap. Ms. Franklin sees us. Let's get out of here!" Ethan exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and we ran out to the hallway. I start to laugh really hard.

"What is so funny, Peterson? Come on, let's go back to class."

"Did you see Ms. Franklin's face? It was so serious and her reaction," I laughed harder. He smiled and rolled his eyes.