S I X

We woke up in the middle of the night so dad (or now John) wouldn't find out we left. I explained everything to Tyler. Now that I know Tyler is my half brother. When moms phone was left on the counter, I found David's address on her phone. Why would a person put an address on a phone? We put our bags in the trunk and we both got into the car.

"Tyler can we pick up Chelsea and Hunter? I want them along," I asked.

"If you want them along, Ethan is coming also."

"That is unfair!"

"Oh geesh, Tiff. You would be bringing two friends and I would have no one. Either its Chelsea, Ethan, and Hunter or no one."

"Fine, but it's gonna be your fault if me ad Ethan get into an argument," I rolled my eyes. I called both Hunter and Chelsea to pack their things and told them I would explain everything on the way. We first picked up Hunter then we picked Chelsea and Ethan. Soon as everyone was in the car, I had to explain.

"Well, I found out last night that my dad is not my biological dad, so we are going to find my actual dad, David Parker," I explained.

"Wait, David Parker?!" Chelsea screamed.

"Yes? How do you know him?"

"If you would listen to me, you would know. He is a big-time movie producer and director."

"Oh yes! Didn't he make that movie about a girl who lived in the jungle?!" Hunter exclaimed.

"Yes, that's the one! I just can't remember the name of it."

"Can you two just shut up?!" Ethan yelled.

"Relax, dude, what is your problem?" Tyler asked Ethan.

"What's my problem?! That I had to come with you guys to see a dumb dad that probably gave up on Puke-r-son."

"You know what Ethan, won't you just shut up. You don't have to part of this, Tyler just wanted you along," I growled.

"Tiffany, media is everywhere. How did you not know this?!" Chelsea exclaimed.

"Excuse me. I don't use social media much. I usually text and call."

"Gosh. You need to live."

"Actually, I am living by not using social media," I smirked at her.

When we arrived in Redwood (A/N: I made up the town), we decided to look for a motel to stay at for the weekend. It was about eight in the morning, and after we checked in the motel, we went to Denny's to go eat breakfast. Mom and John tried to call me multiple times, but I didn't pick up.

"So what made you decide to see your dad now?" Chelsea asked.

"My mom broke the news last night. I'm so angry at her. She has lied to me a lot. So I left without telling both my mom and John that I was coming here," I explained.

"Tyler, you let her do this?" Chelsea asked. Tyler ignored her as the food arrived.

"Wait, so now your calling your dad, John, since he is not your real dad?" Hunter asked. I nodded. "Just because he is not your actual dad, he is still technically your dad."

"Hunter, please, let's just eat," I mumbled.

"Couldn't agree more," Ethan grinned. After we finished eating, we got back into the car and went to go find David's house. We pulled up to his house and we were so shocked how huge the house was. Okay, it was a mansion. It was in the middle of no where but it was huge. Of course, the house was gated. Duh, Tiffany, he is a movie producer and director. Tyler pressed the ringer to call someone from the house.