S E V E N

-The Next Day-

I woke up to hear Chelsea in the bathroom. I slowly got up from bed and I walked over to grab a change of clothes. Chelsea walked out of the bathroom as I walked over to the bathroom. Should I say something about the kiss?

"Hey, Tiff, we are going on a coffee run after we check out."

"Chelsea?"

"Yeah?" Come on, Tiffany, you can tell her?

"Um, thanks for coming with me this weekend. It means a lot."

"Your welcome. I'm always here for you, Tiff." I smiled and got ready for the day.

After we checked out, we put our stuff into the trunk and got ready to get into the car. Tyler and Hunter sat up front and I did not want to sit by Ethan. We haven't even talked since the kiss.

"Why do I have to sit in the back with Chelsea and the idiot?"

"I heard that," Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Tiff, he won't bite, now get in," Tyler told me. I ended up sitting in the middle as Ethan was looking out the window. We left and went off to go to the coffee shop. Everyone seemed very quiet on the way. When we arrived, we walked into the coffee shop and I saw David? I turned around to look at all of them and asked:

"What is David doing here?"

"Well..." Everyone said besides Ethan.

"Well, yesterday we told Ethan to distract you while you were by the beach and-" Ethan distracted me? "We went to talk to David so that both of you could talk." Chelsea explained. I look over at Ethan as he tried to hide his face.

"No, I am not talking to him."

"Tiffany, just please do it for a couple minutes," Hunter begged.

"Fine, but you all owe me." I walk over to David as he stood up.

"I'm glad you came," He lightly smiled.

"Well, I had no choice," I mumbled as we both sat down.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. You know I didn't mean of what I said."

"I know," I sighed, "I'm just really angry at mom."

"Hey, yes, your mom made a mistake, but she trying her best of being a mom."

"Trying? Please. Then tell me why she left after Tristan died. Tell me why she didn't tell me about you."

"You have a point. I know she isn't the best person, but try to give her a chance."

"I gave her too many chances, David." I sighed "Let's change the subject. I want to get to know you more. What are your kids names, again?"

"Shawn and Bobby," He chuckled, "Man, they have a lot of energy." I laughed a little.

"How long have you and your wife have been married?"

"In a couple days will be 10 years," He said as I took a sip of my drink and almost spit it out.

"Wow! That's so long! You must really love her."

"I do. I really do." I heard a cough behind me to see Tyler give me a sign that it is time to go.

"It looks like I should go," I smiled.

"It was nice meeting you and her is my number incase you want to come over again," He said. I grabbed the piece of paper that had the phone number. We got up from our chairs and gave each other a hug.