F O U R

Every year, my dad hosts a neighborhood party to reunite with each other who we don't talk much too. Ethan's dad and my dad are like best friends. Of course, my dad invites Ethan's family. So far, I just see Ethan and his dad come to the party. Plus, he does it in the middle of the week.

It was the night of the party, and I was helping my dad set out the food for the party. Dad was setting candles out and lighting them up. (A/N: this is still the same day when Tiffany found out about the daily announcements thing if you were confused.)

"Dad, since when did you like candles?"

"Since your Aunt Mary got into them, I did too, " He chuckled.

"Oh, dad," I laughed and rolled my eyes. Tyler walked past me by grabbing a chip from the bowl for the party.

"Tyler!" I yelled.

"You didn't see that!" He yells back as the door bell rang.

"Sweetie, could you get the door?" He asked as he was getting the hot food put from the oven.

"Sure," I smiled and I quickly ran over to the door. I open the door to see Ethan and his Brady Bunch family standing there. I was so shock of how many siblings Ethan had. Plus, Chelsea was with them!

"Um, hello," I welcomed them as the all walked in.

"Hi Tiffany, how are you?" Ethan's mom asked.

"I'm doing alright, " I smiled at here.

"Good. I hope you and Ethan aren't getting into to much trouble, " She glared. She has not been a big fan of me since me and Ethan got into our first fight. During that time when both Mrs. Fisher and my mom would arug in the school office. Since my mom left, me and Ethan got into the same fights but only Mrs. Fisher would come in because my dad would be at work. I just smiled and faked laughed. "These are my kids, Emma, Erin, Elijah, Eddie, Eva, and you know Ethan and my husband. Oh, and this is our adopted daughter, Chelsea."

"Emily!" Chelsea growled. "I told you to stop introducing me like that."

"And I told you to stop calling by my first name and call me mom."

Chelsea rolled her eyes as I grabbed all their coats and put them in my dads room. I walked out of the room and Chelsea looked afraid.

"Tiffany, I was going to tell you, but I was too scared and I didn't want anyone to know," Chelsea sighed.

"It's okay. I understand. I just can't believe your sort of related to Ethan now."

"Please, I am not a fan of it. And they are like rich! I knew they were wealthy, but not that wealthy! And Emily is so-"

"Strict?"

"Yes! I am guessing that is why Ethan gets in trouble a lot because he probably doesn't listen to her that much," She whispered. The door bell rang again and I quickly went over to open the door. It was...Hunter and some other dude?

"What are doing here?" I asked in confusion.

"What do you mean? Tyler, invited the entire senior class to come," He smiled as he and the other guy walked in to greet Tyler. I closed the door and I ran over to dad.

"Uh, dad?"

"Yes?"

"Did you know that Tyler invited his entire senior class to his party?"

"No. But its fine, they can come."

"Dad!"

"Sweetie, its too late now anyway, just let him have fun for once."