F I V E

-The Next Day-

I woke up around 4:30 am and I couldn't fall back asleep. Mom is back. Ethan...well he has always hated me, but he is now mad at me. I'm mad at dad. Plus, I'm pretty sure I am going to get into an argument with Chelsea and Hunter. I get out of bed and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I see my dad sitting at the kitchen bar, drinking milk and eating cookies.

"Hey, sweetie, come sit by your old man," he chuckled as he gets up to grab a cup for me and pours milk into it. I sit down and grabbed a three cookies as dad gave me the cup of milk. He sits back down and says:

"Remember, when you were a kid we always use to do this when we couldn't sleep?"

I nod my head as I took a bite out of my cookie. We sat there in silence for awhile until I spoke up.

"Dad?" I coughed as he looked over at me, "why is mom back?"

He quickly looks aways as I start crying softly.

"Why is she here, dad?" I gritted my teeth, "if you can't answer that, answer this question: how long have you been speaking to her?"

"T-three months," he stuttered.

"You got to be kidding me, dad. What does she want?!" I whispered loudly.

"She wants a second chance."

"Dad, she is going to leave us again if she comes back! She only cares about herself and she only cared about Tristan. She never cared about me, you or Tyler."

"Honey, she does care about you so much."

"Then, why did she leave?" I asked, "because as I remember, me and mom didn't end in good terms when Tristan died. I have to go get ready for school."

"Tiffany." I ignore him and I go upstairs to get ready for school. I change into my green sun dress and I put on my cowboy boots. I curled my hair and put a little make-up on. I grabbed my backpack and purse, then I waited on Tyler to take me to school. Later, we get into the car and he drives me to school. When we arrived, I walk into school headed for my locker as I saw Chelsea standing right beside it. I gave her a smile as I opened my locker.

"Crazy night last night, huh?" She lightly faked chuckled.

"Chelsea?" I said as I closed my locker, "is it true that you don't come to me when you have a problem?"

"I do come to you....sometimes."

"Ethan told me last night that you don't come to me often because I don't listen do you that well."

"I'm sorry, Tiff, but it's kind of true," she frowned. I walked away and went to class.

I walk in class, and the class seemed so crazy until everyone stared at me and whispered to each other. I slowly sit down next to Hunter.

"Have you seen the video?" Hunter asked.

"What video?"

"You haven't seen the video?"

"What video?!" I exclaimed. Hunter slowly got his phone out and pulled up a video. It was me, last night, when I had that melt down.

"Lexi," I mumbled angrily. The bell rang and the teacher walks in. "Hunter, do you know what class Lexi has right now?"

"How am I suppose to know?" He whispered.

"Come on, your the one that hacks into the school system."