N I N E

"You still have feelings for Lexi? And that is why you did talk to me for that long?" I asked calmly.

He nodded. I looked down not knowing what to say.

"Ethan! Tiffany! Let's go." Hunter yelled.

I sighed.

"Let me know who you love more," I whispered as a tear rolled down my cheek. I stopped and turned around. He spoke up.

"I do love you."

"Then tell me this. Why aren't we together now? Oh, wait that's right, you still have feelings for Lexi."

"My feelings developed last week for her."

"Dude, I clearly know what you did. You used her because you knew that me and Lexi were some what friends. Then you try to make me jealous, but really she was jealous. Then you just keep kissing me whenever you feel like it. Now your saying you have feelings for her, but you like me more?! This doesn't make sense!?"

"Tiff-"

"No. Ethan. Until you figure out your feelings, I am not talking to you." I turned around as Tyler was honking and yelling at us to get into the car. As we both got into the car I said to Christina:

"Thanks for making things worse."

"Sorry. I was trying to help him to actual talk to you," Christina apologized.

"Well, he did alright," I rolled my eyes as I looked out the window. On the way there, Chelsea and Hunter kept naming all the movies that David has directed, Christina was playing games on her phone, and Ethan? Well who cares what he was doing.

When we arrived, we unloaded our things and picked our rooms that we wanted to stay in. Everyone was eating dinner except for me, because I wasn't in the mood to eat. The sun was setting as I went out on the beach and sat down on the sand. The ocean seemed peaceful as the waves were coming up to shore. The wind was softly push back my hair. I felt the presence of someone approaching to me and sat down. Tyler. We were silence for a couple minutes then he spoke up and then said:

"What are you thinking about right now?"

"Life and how it is so confusing," I replied, "Thinking about Tristan and especially Ethan. Why did Tristan have to die?"

"Tiffany, you know why."

"But why, Tyler? Why does these things happen?"

"I don't know," He sighed. Another set of foot steps approached to me. Ethan. "I guess I will leave you two alone." Tyler gets up and leaves as Ethan sat down where Tyler sat beside me. Silence again.

"Tristan loved you, you know."

"I am not dumb, idiot," I told him as I tried to hold in my tears.

"No I mean he loved you more than ever," He said, "He talked about you all the time. Sometimes he would cancel plans with me because he would rather hang out with you."

"I never knew you guys were friends," I whispered, "How did you become friends?"

"We were best friends. Told each other everything. A month or so after you and me met, we met during our basketball practice. He didn't want you to find out we were friends, so we hid it from you for years."

"I wouldn't care," I said.

"But you would care, because when me and Tyler became friends, you would have this mood swing happening."

"Why are we even talking?"

"Because I want to say something."

"Well, I don't want to hear it."