Social

Love me or not..

I'll still take care of you

***

"I'll help her inside Ky. You go in and go to sleep." Mickey insisted. My mom had been at the hospital for 4 days. I only slept one night. I sighed and walked towards the house. Mickey helped my mom get inside and into bed.

I went up to my room and changed into some leggings and a comfortable hoodie. I laid in bed and fell asleep extremely fast.

Mickey's POV

"Thanks for your help Mickey. And thanks for keeping my daughter sane. She needs it." I smiled and gave her mom a hug. I let her get some rest and went up to Kyra's room to make sure she was asleep.

I walked in and admired her beautiful sleeping face. And her fine ass god given body. But to change that subject I sat down at her desk and started to read her poetry. I wish she knew how much I wanted her.

I got her phone and started taking pictures and videos on it. I was bored when she was asleep. An hour later around noon, Kennedy called me and said I had to come home and watch the babies.

I was sad to leave but I had to go.

Kyra's POV

When I woke up Mickey was gone. It was night time now. 10pm. I had no idea I slept for 11 hours. I got up and got in the shower. I wanted to take these purple and white braids out so after my shower, making sure to keep them dry, I put on my robe and started taking them out.

While watching American Horror Story and thinking about Mickey, I got through my hair in about 5 hours.

I could tell my hair had grown a lot but it was so kinky and curly that I couldn't tell. I washed it and deep conditioned it and it was back to it's curly state. I blow dried it and straightened it then cut an inch off.

It was pretty long. It was 6am when I was done. I got dressed in blue skinny jeans, a white shirt and Timberlands. I put on my glasses and left my hair down.

I was on the way out of the door when I seen Mickey pull up in the driveway. I smiled and got in her car. I noticed two girls sitting in the backseat.

"When did you wake up?" She asked pulling out of the driveway.

"Around 10." I answered putting up the hood of my hoodie.

"Damn. I'm assuming you were up all night doing your hair." I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah it took a while." I replied while going through my few notifications. Mickey introduced me to her basketball teammates and we all sorta talked. But I did more listening.

When we got to school I went a different way then them. Going to AP Comp and sitting in my usual seat. I was ready to write. Then a substitute walked in and I knew I wouldn't be doing any writing. She sat down and didn't say anything.

So I just got on my phone and listened to SZA. Then Mickey texted me.

Mickey: Wanna hang out after basketball practice?

Me: Yeah what time will that be?

Mickey: Around 4

Me: Okay

I got out my sketch book and began drawing Mickey. Weird? Eh. I lowly sang along to SZA and focused on my writing.

"Are you drawing Mickey?" A girl sitting next to me asked. I looked at her with wide eyes. She laughed and scooted closer. "Calm down girl. I won't tell nobody. I'm Malia. You're Kyra right?"

"Yeah I am." I stated closing my book.

"I love your hair. I have a question though."

"What's your question?" I asked taking out one earbud.

"Would you be willing to talk on the phone later. Around like 8. I have some things I need to talk about and I have no friends." She said flipping her hat around.

I smiled a little and nodded.

"Sure we can do that. I have one friend and that's Mickey." I proclaimed adjusting my glasses. She handed me her phone to put my number in.

"Yeah I seen you two together a couple times. But I thought it was more than that." She said fixing her septum ring.

"Well no we're good friends now. I help her babysit and she helps me with my mom." I explained. She nodded and looked off into the distance.

"I'm not into girls like that. Y'all are attractive and stuff but the most I can say I am is bisexual. I can't eat no pussy." She said making me laugh.

"Do I look like a lesbian? Everyone seems to think I am.." She looked at me weirdly.

"Yeah you do. The way you handle yourself. You could be a stud. You a stem?" I shook my head.

"I'm not nothing really. I used to think I was non binary, lesbian, trans, everything. I may just be a lesbian."

"Ohh Okay. I'm gonna call you later. Adios amigo." The bell rang and we went different ways. Two friends in a month? That's so unbelievable for me. I went to my next class feeling more and more tired.

After School

I was sitting in the bleachers with Malia watching Mickey and the team practice. Malia was making me laugh so hard which no one had done since my last best friend.

Malia had blonde curls, caramel skin, and blue eyes. Her beauty was all natural. She had 5 piercings in each ear, two nose rings, and a lip ring. She was dressed in all black with a black snapback over her loose curls.

She had a bronx accent and asked the most absurd questions.

"Oh my mom is here. I'll call you later Ky." She gave me a little hug and hopped down the bleachers. I sat back against the row of bleachers behind me and got on my phone. 30 more minutes of waiting.

At 4, Mickey came up on the bleachers and sat next to me. She was sweaty and tired which I expected so I had no problem. Her hair was a ratty mess though.

"Mickey your hair!" I said smiling. She looked at her reflection in her phone and laughed.

"Oh well. I'm about to go home and take a shower anyways. You coming?" She asked. I nodded and stood up with a hair tie in my hand. I put her hair up in a sort of messy bun.

"Yeah let's go." I said smiling. We jumped off the bleachers and went out to her car.

"I'M HUNGRY AS FUCK!!" She yelled when we closed the doors. It made me jump so hard and all she did was laugh. I looked right at her phone and seen she was recording me. I hit her in the shoulder and laughed.

She laughed and drove to her house. And I went and laid on the couch while waiting for her to get ready.