Secrets

Malia and I sat in my car waiting for Mickey to come outside. She had a basketball game so we were going to drop her off then go find out where Natalie was.

I played The Weeknd loudly through my speakers. Mickey got in the backseat with her gym bag and I drove off to the school she was playing at.

I pulled up by the gym door and she got out of the car. She came around to my door and leaned in to give me a kiss. When she went inside the gym, Malia and I went to where Natalie said she was.

When we got there, I parked far in the back of the parking lot. Natalie was there for sure. We seen her car.

"Ky can you go in?" Malia asked. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Malia! Come on now. She knows who I am." I said.

"Just tell her that you came to go shopping. That's only if she sees you. Pleaseeeee." I sighed and opened my door.

"Alright. I'll be back." I went inside the store and seen Natalie. She was standing next to a rack of clothes with a girl. The girl looked like she worked here though.

I walked around looking at clothes and pretending to be interested in some so I could get close and hear their conversation.

"Kyra?" I heard Natalie say. I looked up and acted surprised to see her.

"Heyy. I just run into you everywhere." I said laughing.

"Yeah That's weird. Where is Malia? I thought she stayed over your house." She said looking around.

"She's at my house still. Didn't feel like going out." Natalie's demeanor changed in a way I couldn't explain.

"Can you come with us to look at this new shipment of clothing? They want an opinion." Natalie asked gesturing towards the employee standing with her.

"Uh sure." I followed them to a room in the back. There were clothes inside but when we walked in, the employee closed and locked the door. "Wha-"

I was pushed against the wall and the employee started to kiss on my neck and reach for my shirt. Natalie went for my pants and unbuttoned them.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?!!!!" I pushed them off of me and fixed my clothes. I unlocked the door and ran out of there. What the hell? Was that serious?

I ran to my car and got in. While catching my breath, Malia was practially screaming questions in my ear.

"Shut the hell up and let me breathe!" I said in one breath. She was quiet until I could finally talk.

"Alright. I went in there and everything was good. Until she asked me if you were with me. When I said no, she made up a lie about going in the back with the manager and looking at clothes. They tried to take advantage of me Malia. Break up with that girl!" I explained.

Malia looked sick. She got out of the car and slammed the door. I watches wide eyed as she ran to the store. I was scared. I looked in the mirror and noticed I had two hickeys from that damn leech in the store.

Mickey.. She's gonna be so suspicious. 10 minutes later, Malia ran back to the car and jumped in.

"Drive home Kyra!!" She yelled as Natalie and the other girl ran out of the store. I drove off and drove home. That was crazy. I looked at Malia. She had two handfulls of hair. "I ripped both of their hair. Oh my god Kyra it was sick. They're bloody."

I gagged and got out of the car. I couldn't get it out of my head. We went inside and she threw their hair in the trash can. I got a water from the fridge and laid on the couch.

"Yooo. Mickey is going to go off when she sees those on your neck!!" Malia said sitting on the floor by the couch.

"Will she really? After I tell her what happened?" I asked sitting up.

"Girl. After you tell her the story it'll be worse. She gets super heated. She will track Natalie down." I got nervous when she said that.

"Fuck." The screen door opened and I seen Mickey through the window. I got up and let her in. I took her upstairs before she could see my neck.

"What's up babe?" She asked sitting down on my bed.

"I have a story to tell about today." I said.

"Hold up. Why the FUCK you got hickeys on your neck?!" She yelled standing up. I got wide eyed and sat her back down.

"Let me tell the story!" I told her what happened and she got more and more mad as I went on.

"I'm going to her house." She jumped up and ran out of my room down the stairs. I ran outside following her but she was too fast. She was driving off in her car before I could even get to the door.

I went back inside and sat down.

"She better not hurt herself." I stated biting my lip. I was so close to having an anxiety attack. But Malia calmed me down as best as she could. Two hours later Mickey came back. She just walked in and went upstairs.

"Let her cool off." Malia said playing with my hair. I sighed and we continued to watch the movie that was on TV. When it went off, Malia went home and I went to my room.

Mickey was laying in my bed in pajamas. She must have took a shower. It was about 8 o'clock but it had been a tiring day. I put on pajamas myself and laid next to her.

"Mickey are you okay?" I asked rubbing her cheek.

"Yeah baby I'm good. Natalie isn't. But let's not think about that. We won the game!"

"That's good babe. Bet you didn't score nothing though." She glared at me and startes tickling me.

"Okay!!! You got all the points!!! Stop!" She laughed and stopped. I playfully hit her shoulder and got under the cover. "I'm going to sleep."

"Goodnight cupcake." She said kissing my cheek. I smiled at the nickname.

"Night mickey mouse."