Half Past 5

"We can be together for now. Just try not to let everyone know. I mean you can tell your friends but don't post it on Instagram or Twitter. Not yet." I said feeling happy but nervous. I liked our friendship but then again I always did want a relationship. She smiled so big and kissed my cheek. 

"I won't. But when you do want people to know I'm not holding back. I think the pizza is here. I'll go get it." I smiled as she got up and went downstairs to get the pizza. I got a text from Malia. 

Malia- Kyra I think Natalie is cheating on me. 

Me- What makes you think that? 

Malia- She never does anything with me. Only at school as if she has another girlfriend outside of school. I really thought I found a good one too. Oh well. Good things never last long. 

Me- You're making me nervous. Why don't you come spend the night here in my guest room and in the morning we can go see what Natalie is up to. Alright. Since there's no school tomorrow. 

Malia- Okayy why your guest room though? 

Me-Mickey is here. I'll tell you about it when you get here. Just text me when you're outside. 

Malia- Okay thanks KyKy

Me- No problem LiaLia

Mickey came back in the room with the pizza and cups full of sprite. I smiled and she sat down with the pizza in between us and each of us with a cup on the nightstand. 

"So Malia is coming to spend the night but she'll be sleeping in a guest room. She thinks Natalie is cheating on her. Which isn't too crazy of a thought because it seemed like she was flirting yesterday at the store." I said to Mickey before biting into my piece of pizza. Mickey looked at me like she was mad. 

"Natalie? Cheating? What's wrong with her dumb ass? Malia been through too much." Mickey said rolling her eyes. 

"I can tell she has. Let's just hope Nat isn't cheating alright. Don't get worked up. Did you tell Kennedy that you were staying here?" I asked leaning onto her shoulder. 

"Yeah she said our grandma is keeping them at her house for the week. She almost had a heart attack when she heard about Nia." She stated shaking her head. 

"Well good. You won't have to stress out too much this week." I said. 

"Soo why did you lie about being gay?" She asked randomly. 

"I was scared of you at the time. I have anxiety issues so I just lied so you wouldn't try to be in a relationship with me. I'm glad that didn't work though." I said truthfully.

Mickey opened her mouth to say something but was cut off my Malia banging on the door. I ran down to open it and she ran in rubbing her arms.

"It's cold as fuck out there!" She said shivering. I laughed.

"Should've worn a jacket. Come on." She followed me to my room.

"Hey Mickey. Comfy I see." Lia stated crossing her arms. Mickey nodded with a smile. I shook my head while getting an extra blanket for her.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her across the hall to the guest bedroom. It was still as neat as it was when my mom set it up a year ago. I shut the door and sat down with her.

"So why is Mickey sleeping with you?" Malia asked putting her hair up.

"Mickey and I are together as of tonight." I said trying to keep my face from getting red.

"OMFG! Yoo you two are actually a fine ass couple. Go get ya freak on babygirl. I'm good here." She said smirking. I got sooo red.

"Lia stop! We are not about to do anything. Take your crazy ass to bed." I left the room and closed the door behind me. I went back to my own making sure to close and lock the door.

I laid back down noticing that Mickey put the pizza and pop away. She was now in 'pajamas'. Her bra and underwear. We were under the covers falling asleep when she pulled me closer.

"Kiss me Ky." Mickey said in a sleepy voice. I smiled and raised up to give her a kiss. After that she fell asleep. I took my glasses off and went to sleep shortly after.

Morning

Mickey and I woke up around 7. Early for no reason. I checked on Malia but she was knocked out. I brushed my teeth and picked out my outfit. Mickey just watched me looking tired.

I laughed and sat next to her on the bed.

"What you looking like that for?" I asked. She bit her lip and laughed.

"Nothing KyKy. Keep doing what you was doing." She said sitting up. I gave her a kiss and got up.

I looked at my outfit and smiled with accomplishment. I planned on curling my hair and putting on a tye dye baseball jersey, black jeans, and Timbs.

I turned on the best chopped and screwed version of Studio that I knew and got dressed. I sat at my desk while Mickey looked at herself in the mirror.

She watched me roll a blunt and light it. Not taking her eyes off of me once. My lips touched the blunt and her lips touched my neck.

It was a major turn on but it also relaxed me a lot. She got aggressive and turned my head to the side sucking on one spot on my neck. I grabbed her arm that was gripping my thigh and bit my lip.

I didn't want to move too fast but I wanted to have all of her right at that moment. But she pulled away from my neck and looked at the dark purple hickey she left there with a snicker.

Then she went into the bathroom and shut the door. I had to hide how frustrated I was and continued smoking my blunt.