Kisses and Drinks

Malia zipped my dress up and I strapped up the heels. I looked good. The dress was skintight but loose if that makes sense. Malia did my makeup on point and her own.

She was wearing a red dress that was tight at the top but loose at the bottom. I put on my jacket and combed my hair how I wanted it to look.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go." We got to the party right on time. Malia instantly spotted Natalie and Mickey.. What the fuck? Mickey looked at me confused. Malia grabbed my hand and we walked past them to our dates.

The guy hugged Malia and the girl smiled at me confused.

"Uh I thought you had a girlfriend.." She said.

"We broke up. I'm Kyra by the way. You can call me Ky." I said. She smiled and gave me a little hug.

"I'm Lani" She said over the music. "Wanna get a drink?"

I nodded and we went to the kitchen. She poured two drinks and handed one to me. I took a sip and felt the burn. She made it a little strong but I didn't mind it.

"So I like these tattoos a lot. How old are you?" She asked leaning against the counter. I eyed her butt a little then smiled.

"I'm 18." I answered.

"I'm 17. I thought you should know that I'm straight. I just seen you and thought you were fine as hell." She explained taking another drink.

"So you've never been with a girl?" I asked confused.

"No. I wasn't curious about it until I seen you yesterday. Now that I know you have tattoos like this...I'm even more into you." She said blushing. I laughed a bit and sipped my drink some more.

"Interesting. Wanna go dance?" I asked. She had a really big butt and I wanted to dance with her. She nodded and put her drink down. I took mine with me to the dance floor.

Wassup by Post Malone blasted throughout the house and Lani grinded slow on me. I drank my drink with my arm around her. She was sexy as hell and I couldn't deny that.

Next song to play was Panoramic. This old ass song still bumped though. I put my drink down and Lani had Malia grab her hands. I watched in awe as she twerked on me. I was standing against the wall therefore I wouldn't fall over.

But damn she knew how to move. I noticed Mickey and Natalie watching. I just turned my attention back to Lani. When the song went off she leaned against me panting.

"You really know how to move." I said in her ear. She smirked and took a sip of my drink.

"That's not the best I can do." She replied seductively in my ear. Mann I never even thought about being with a girly girl but I was so turned on by her.

GTFO by LaurieLove came on and Lani stood against me grinding with my drink in her hand.

I turned her around and kissed her. It was clear that I caught her off guard but she kissed back letting me pull her closer by her waist. Maybe it was the liquor but I wanted her.

She bit my lip and pulled away.

"Hey do you two wanna go out for some dinner?!" Malia yelled over the music. Lani nodded and we walked out. Mickey gave me the dirtiest look I had ever seen her make before we left.

I drove us all to Olive Garden. We went inside and got a table. Lani put my jacket over her legs and I thought it was because she was cold. Chris and Malia were talking and she leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"I'm wet Ky." I looked at her biting my lip. This girl was more assertive than I thought she would be. I put my hand under my jacket and started to rub her clit. She bit her lip and started to look at the menu.

It was cute how she was doing her best not to moan.

"So Lani, have you always been into fems?" Malia asked. Lani looked up and shook her head.

"Uh n-nope. I'm not g-gay." She said covering her mouth with her fist. I laughed and continued looking for something to order. When the waiter came over I started to finger Lani.

She made a mistake telling me she was wet. She ran her fingers through her hair while ordering her food. She moaned a little while ordering but I could tell I was the only one who noticed.

Once the waiter walked away Malia texted me.

Malia- What's wrong with Lani?

Lani had her head down on the table and was stuffing a breadstick into her mouth.

Me- I think she's just tired

Malia- Oh okay

I stopped fingering her after I knew she was about to cum. I smirked as she lifted her head back up and crossed her legs. She looked at me frustrated. I just shrugged my shoulders and ate some of my salad.

After Dinner

I dropped Malia and Chris off and took Lani to my house. It was dark and silent when we walked inside so I knew no one was here. Lani grabbed me and kissed me roughly. I gripped her ass and took her jacket off.

My hands roamed all over her body and I figured we should go to my room before it gets to far. I grabbed her hand and took her to my room. I took her dress off and looked at her naked body.

I had to have her. I started sucking on her neck and rubbing her clit.

"Mmm fuck baby" she moaned into my ear and gripped my waist. I picked her up and laid her on my bed. I sucked on her nipples and licked down to her pearl.

Less than 10 seconds later, I was eating the soul out of her pussy and her legs were on my shoulders. She was calling me daddy and screaming. I was loving it.

After making her cream on my sheet 4 times, I let her fall asleep and cleaned myself up. I laid next to her in boyshorts and a bra and went to bed myself.