Leanin

I woke up in need of more pain meds. I popped a few and got up for the bathroom. Mickey was asleep under the blanket. I used the wall to walk to the bathroom and when I walked in I quietly closed the door.

I screamed when I seen Lani sitting on the counter. I tried to get out but she got up and held me against the wall while covering my mouth.

"So you slept with her? I can't believe you. I'm sorry for hurting you baby. I just didn't want to get hurt again." She said as her face changed expressions. I was just scared.

Everything she said was just going in through one ear and out the other. I had no idea where she got all her strength from. I whimpered in hopes that Mickey would wake up. She was such a heavy sleeper.

"Stop it Kyra. I'm not here to hurt you." She started to kiss my bare chest and suck on my nipples. She was being dominant for once and it turned me on. If Mickey found out..

She kissed down my stomach, running her tongue down to my naval. It made me weak. As she noticed me relaxing she took her hand away from my mouth and got on her knees. I watched in anticipation.

She kissed my inner thighs and made her way up to my clit. She swirled her tongue around and on it causing me to quiver and hold my moans in. She slid two fingers inside of me while tonguing my clit.

I held onto the sink next to me as I felt my legs start to shake. She began to go faster until I had to bite on a towel. My eyes rolled to the back and I squirted all over her. She smirked and stood up. She cleaned herself off with a towel and kissed me gently.

"Just come see me if you need some more. I can do better baby." She left leaving me speechless. I cleaned up as best as I could and put my brace on. I had school and work today. I put on a robe and went back into the bedroom.

"Mickey." I shook her awake and she sat up rubbing her eyes.

"What are you doing out of bed? I already told the school and your job you wouldn't be able to go for the whole week. So lay your busy ass back down." She said getting out of bed. Surprised once again.

I laid back down and got on Instagram while Mickey got dressed for school. An hour later she sat next to me on the bed. She gave me a kiss and put her shoes on.

"I should be back around 3. I have practice today so I won't be here long. But I love you KyKy." She looked sad for some reason.

"I love you too Mickey mouse. What's wrong?" I asked with my hand on my side.

"Nothing. I just feel bad. I'll see you later." She kissed me again and left. What was up with that? Why did she feel bad? I sure felt horrible.

Mickey's POV

I drove halfway to school then made a turn arriving at Lee's house. Lee is my close friend. A stud. She acts just like me except she's more of a player. I knocked on the door and she answered a minute later in basketball shorts and a sports bra.

"Wassup. Come in." I walked in and sat on the couch. I let out a sigh and waited for her to sit down. "So what's wrong?"

"I'm with two girls right now. I love both of them. I just don't want to hurt anyone including myself." I said thinking.

"Either leave Jess, Leave the other girl, or leave both and work on yo issues." She said shaking her head. "These girls always find somebody new. I don't know the other girl but you been fucking with Jess for years. Ion think you can give her up that easy." She explained.

I sighed and messed with the rim of my visor.

"I think...I need to leave Kyra. Jess is the love of my life. Thanks bro. I'll call you." I dapped her up and left making my way to Jess's house.

Jess has been my girl for 2 years now and I've known her for 6. She had no idea about Kyra and Kyra had no idea about Jess. I liked it that way. But now I had to put an end to it. It was becoming too much hiding them from each other.

I used my key and went inside her house. I heard her soca music blasting from the bedroom. I walked in smiling at her. She was dancing in the mirror. I snuck up on her and scared her.

She screamed over the music and smacked me. It was all laughs for me.

"Mickey!!" She turned her music down and stood there looking mad. "Don't do that shit to me anymore!" She yelled in her accent. Straight from Trinidad. Man I loved her.

"Jess baby I missed you." I said pulling her into a hug. She scoffed but hugged me back.

"Are you sure?" She asked pouting at me. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Of course babygirl. Why aren't you dressed? You must've been waiting for me." I smirked and smacked her ass. She gasped and grabbed my hands.

"You know I can't help but fantasize about you showing up and throwing down. Never gonna happen to a lonely lil thing like me." She said biting her lip.

"Oh you got jokes huh?" She laughed agreeing with me. I picked her up and began sucking on her neck. Had to give her what she wanted.