Depressed

"How do you plan on paying for the funeral and headstones?" The lady asked Mickey. Mickey rolled her eyes.

"With cash." She got up and walked out. I sighed and sat in her place.

"We'll pay as soon as we have the money. Thanks for doing business with us." I shook her hand and left finding Mickey in the car. I got in the driver's seat and grabbed her hand.

"Stop looking at me with pity Kyra." She said pulling her hand away.

"Alright Mickey.. Do you want to go home?" I asked. She nodded and looked out the window. It had been a week since her family died. All of them had been in a bad car accident and no one lived.

I drove her home and she got out without saying bye or even looking at me. I understood that she was sad but I was doing nothing but helping her and being there for her.

I went home and got dressed for work. I was dying without seeing her happy. She wouldn't smile at me anymore. She wouldn't accept my hugs or kisses. Nothing. She barely looked at me anymore.

I went to work and just kept her on my mind the whole day. I wanted to cry. I was folding the shirts in the men's section when a man walked up to me.

"Hello Miss. Why are you looking so sad?" He asked. He was a tall guy, white with short black hair. He had swag though. Tattoos up and down his arm and peeking from under his neck.

"Oh I just have a lot on my mind right now. Do you need help with something?" I asked forcing a smile onto my face.

"Actually my sister over there thinks you're cute. She just doesn't know if you're gay or not.." I slightly laughed. I looked to his sister. She was a mixed girl. Must only share one parent. She had a short cut and was a fem clearly.

"Well I do like girls but I already have a girlfriend. Just tell her I'm sorry." I said folding another shirt.

"Thanks for your time." He walked away and I got back to work. Fems are into me now? That's never happened to me before. I got back to work while thinking about how pretty that girl was.

After Work

I went home after picking up some dinner and seen Mickey on my porch. I walked up to her confused.

"Mickey what's up?" I asked unlocking my door.

"I think we should break up." She said bluntly and harshly. I stopped moving and looked at her sadly.

"O- okay...why?" She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Doesn't matter. I'm not feeling you anymore. Later." She walked off my porch back to her car. I went inside the house and to my room. To think..I spent the whole week helping her and being there with her. I wiped her tears. I gave her my virginity. Maybe she was a player disguised in a pretty face and knew how to make it seem as though she loved me.

I cried while eating my sub. I spent everyday with her since I met her. But Oh well. She probably already blocked my number and shit. Especially the way she just cut me off and left.

I went to sleep after finishing my food and my guilt trip.

Morning

I got up and got ready for school. I was wearing jeans, gray Levi high tops and a black shirt with a colorful pocket. I put moisturizer in my hair and left my curls down.

I took my phone and bag out to my car. Malia was sitting on the porch and I hadn't noticed until I was getting into my car. I waved her over. She got in the car and turned the heat on.

"You look sexy today babygirl." I smiled and pulled out of the driveway.

"Thanks you do too. Why didn't you tell me you were here?" I asked.

"Well I don't know. So what's up with you?" She asked.

"Mickey broke up with me last night. So nothing really." Malia looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you serious?! Why?"

"She said she wasn't feeling me anymore. Fuck it. She clearly didn't deserve me anyways. You find anyone?" I asked.

"Actually I found me a white boy. He's sooo fine. He has a gay sister and she told me to bring someone on a double date for her. So you up for it tonight? I mean it is Fridayy." I looked at her confused.

"Is this girl a fem with short black hair and light skin?"  I asked remembering the girl from yesterday.

"Yeah how did you know?" She asked confused.

"Well I met them at work yesterday. He told me she thought I was cute and I turned her down because of Mickey. But now I can get her." I said smirking.

"You got that stud mentality Ky I swear." She laughed and shook her head.

"I honestly do. I'm over Mickey at the moment. I don't know about when I see her at school."

"Let's just hope she isn't there. Can't be fucking up your game for tonight."

After School

Malia and I walked out and to my car. Today had been so stressful. We both had confrontations with Natalie. Mickey was there but she didn't really look at me except for lunch. She stared at me the whole time.

"Stop thinking about what happened in school Ky. We have to go and get ready for the date. You're wearing my clothes because this girl likes fems. So don't complain with me." Malia said while I was driving. I laughed and turned onto her street.

We went into her house. It was so loud. Her older brothers were watching a basketball game, her mom was on the phone and her sister was dancing to Chris Brown.

We went to her room and she started to get clothes from the closet and dresser. I watched smiling. She threw a black dress at me and heels. The heels hurt me and of course she laughed.

"There's your outfit. With that leather jacket you have. Perfect. Go get in the shower. I'm gonna straighten your hair and do your makeup. I'll be in the shower down the hall. Plus I take like an hour to shower so take your time." She took her hyper ass to shower and so did I.

I just knew that I wanted to forget about Mickey tonight.