chapter 5

I was at the grill eating and reading the book Damon gave me. Petrova. I drank my coke and placed it back down when a voice whispered in my ear. "You know a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be here all alone something bad could happen to you."

I turned around."Yeah your right but I have a stocker baby daddy and I'm probably sure he would
kill some if they hurt me." Damon just started laughing and sat down next to me.

"So I'm a stalker?"

"What do you call this." I said as I was dipping my fries in ketchup mixed with ranch.

"I came here to see if you were going to your aunt Jennas barbecue?"

"Barbecue?" I asked

"You didn't know." Damon says as he looked around.

"No, I have been here all day."

"Well it was my idea." Damon says with a smirk "and Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy."

"You still think the Lockwoods are warewolves?" I said as I closed the Petrova book

"Yeah, until proven otherwise."

"Does Jenna know your going?"

"That's why I'm hoping this." He shows me a white box." peach cobbler will fade that image away. I mean she can't hate her nieces baby's father forever." He Say With A Smirk.

"Sounds like fun." I say as I rolled my eyes. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why did you snap Jeremy's neck that night? "

"Katherine got in my head and I wasn't thinking so I drank and I went to your house to talk to you,then I got mad and snapped his neck which I'm sorry for doing."

"Did you know ? He was wearing the Gilbert ring?"

"No, I didn't know." After he said that I stood up to walk away but he grabbed me.

"Amanda he-"

"I have to get ready for the barbecue so I will see you there." He let's go of my arm I walk out the grill and walk over to my car unlocked the driver door, got in and drove off.

Third person POV.

A human Stefan escorts a vampire Katherine to the very first founders ball that was being held at the Lockwood Mansion.

"Look who found his dancing shoes." Katherine tells Stefan as he leans in to kiss her but she hold up her hand to stop him.

"No touching Mr. Salvatore. Those are the rules"

"I thought you didn't believe in rules." Stefan says, he look over his shoulder and saw Damon standing there glaring at him.

"My brother is still upset that you chose me to take you not him."

"Well,Damon needs to concede that he is not the best dancer." Katherine replies then she looks over her shoulder at Damon "looks like he found someone to occupy his time."

Stefan looks and sees Amanda and Damon together.

"Amanda,Elena." Stefan whispered

"Stefan dont." Katherine tells him

Amanda left through a door with Damon and Elena was with Matt. Stefan jogged after them he ran through the door only to find him self at the grill.

"Its your turn."Elena tells him while holding up a pool cue as she stood next to the pool table. Stefan smiled and was about to walk up when he seen Matt walk up to her and gave her a passionate kiss.