chapter 10

Amanda's POV

I started slowly waking up I noticed my hands were no longer tied up. I jumped out of bed went to the door I turned the knob real quite when the door was opened I tiptoed all the way to the living room front door.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I grabbed the knob and opened the front door and took off running outside. In a blink of an eye Blake was in front of me. " I do like when they run." He grabs my arm.

"What do you want with me?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not." I try to get out of his grip but he gripped on my arm tighter. "You do know when my baby's father finds out I'm missing he's gonna be looking for me."

"Well until then your mine." He grabs me again towards the house.

I seen we were in the woods and i noticed all the sticks so I started to pretend that I tripped and fell. "Hurry up get up!!"Blake says.

I grabbed a pretty big stick I held it by my leg."That's it." He grabs me up and that's when I shoved the stick into his chest.

I started taking off running deeper into the woods where the hell am I? How am I gonna get home?

Stefan's POV

Jeremy, Bonnie and I were in the classroom. Bonnie was doing a locater spell to find Elena.

"Found them.

"Them?" Jeremy asks.

"Yea, there right here." Bonnie points to the map. " It looks like there in the same area."

"Can you get us any closer? " I asked.

Bonnie was able to do a spell that narrowed the search down. "It will only show us what's around them." Jeremy says.

"Perfect, call me when you find something." I say as I tried to walk out.

"I'm coming with you." Jeremy says.

"No, Jeremy your not."

"I'm not just going to sit here and do nothing. There my sister's."

"You two go back to the house and call me the minute you find out something."

"You can't do this alone. "

"He's not." We heard Damon say." Let's go."

"Your coming with me? "

"Its Amanda, of course I'm going." He says. I nod my head yea and he walks out the classroom with me behind him

"Thanks, for helping me." I tell Damon as we are both got in the car and drove off.

"Mm,can we not do the whole road trip bonding thing, cliché of it all makes me itch." Damon says as he gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Aw, come on Damon. We both know that you helping me has nothing to do with me anyways."

"And the elephant in the room let's out a mighty roar."He says

"It doesn't have to be an elephant you know. Let's talk about it." I tell him.

"Is it true? " Damon asks me

"No Damon it's not, don't you see what Katherine is trying to do?" Damon just glared at me for a few seconds.

"You better hope what Katherine said about you being in love with Amanda is not true." Damon says. Deep down I am in love with her.

Amanda's POV

As i was running someone grabbed me from behind. "Let me go!!" I started kicking and screaming.

"Its okay, your okay." He let's me go i turn around and hug Damon." You don't know how worried I was." He kisses my head and started rubbing my stomach. "Daddy is here now your both safe."

"How did you finds us?"

"Amanda." Elena says as she runs up to me and almost tackled me. "Are you okay? Who took you? Was there more th-"

"Elena calm down were fine, but how did you find us."

"Bonnie did a locater spell." Stefan says. "We didn't even know you were missing."

"Someone kidnapped me too."

"What!!!!"

"Yea they sai-"

"Hate to break up this sister bonding but we should start heading back to the car." Damon says as he grabs waist.

We all walked and got into the car and drove off. " So who kidnapped you? How did you escape?" Stefan asks me.

"His name was Blake he didn't say why he took me, and I shoved a stick in his chest." Damon just smiled.

"That's my girl." Damon says

"Amanda wake up." Elena says as she is shaking me.

"I'm up." We both get out the car. "I'm going to take a shower and then I will be over." I say to Damon.

"K see you soon." He leans in and kisses me.

I walked into Elena's room. " Hey so what happened when you were kidnapped?"

I sat on the bed while Elena explained to me what happened when she was kidnapped. " wait, back up... your the key to breaking the curse?"

"Yea, my blood is."

"So let me get this straight." I get up and start pacing back and forth. "You have to die?"

"Yea."

"Like hell I'm going to let you get your self killed." I started walking to the door.

"Ama-"

"No, Elena your not." I say to her then I walk into the bathroom to take my shower.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Cute pjs." Stefan tells me.

"Jeez Stefan you scared me." I placed my hand over my heart. " "You know you have the wrong room right?" I tell him.

"Yes Amanda I know." He gets up and walks up to me " I just have to say something." He walks closer to me.

"What do you have to say?"

"What am I about to say.... is probably the most selfish thing I ever said in my life."

"Stefan dont go there."

"I just have to say it once... you just need to hear it." He says." I love you Amanda..... and it's because I love you I can't be selfish with you. This is why you Can't know this... I don't deserve you but my brother does." He leans in and kisses my forehead. He moves away and moves a piece of my hair out my face. " gosh I wish I didn't have to do this." His eyes meet mine. "You will forget this conversation." And with a blink of an eye I am standing in the middle of my room by my self.