chapter 14

I was getting ready to go to the drs cause all night I was getting sharp pains.

"Amanda." I turned around and seen Stefan standing by the door way. "Stefan." I ran to him and hugged him.

"How are you out? " I asked when we pulled apart.

"Elijah, he said Elena and you made a deal with him." I walked a few feet back. "What kind of deal Amanda?"

"I would love to tell you but I think that is Elena's job." He walked up to me and gave me another hug. "I missed you Stefan." I whispered into his ear.

"Missed you too." He replies back

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Amanda Gilbert."

I get up and walked to the back. "Hello jackie."

"Where is your twin sister at today?"

"She had some things to do."

"Okay, follow me this way." I followed her to the second door at the end of the hall.

"What seems to be going on?"

"Well i have been having really bad pains in the lower part of my stomach."

"Can you lay down so we can what's going on with the baby." I lay down and picked up my shirt.

"Ouch." I say as she pushes down a lil on my stomach. " Why am I in pain?"

"I'm gonna go do an ultrasound." She says then we walk out the room and walk into the ultrasound sound room.

I lay down while she get the machine set up. "Lift up your shirt." I lift up my shirt. "This might be a little cold." She puts the gel on my stomach.

" There is your baby." I look at the screen and see my lil baby. "Well everything looks good the baby has a strong heartbeat." I can't keep my eyes off the screen. "

"Is the baby moving?"

"Yea, you are now 13 weeks so the baby will slowly start moving."

She turns off the machine and I wipe the gel off. " I would like to see you back in 3 weeks." I nod and walk into and make an appointment.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Damon." I say as I walk into the boarding house. "Damon."

"Amanda what are you doing here?"

"I can ask you the same question Elena."

" I'm watching Rose."

"Why?"

"Her and Damon were attacked last night by a warewolve and Rose git bite."

"Well happy it's her not Damon." We both walk up stairs "So where is she?"

"In Damons room." I follow Elena to the room and I see Rose laying on the bed looking bad I mean really bad.

"Katherine." Rose says as she jumps up and attacks me.

"Rose no, that's Amanda that's not Katherine."

I was fighting her off of me but the bitch is strong I placed my hands on her shoulders and she screamed out in pain and let's me go.

"Amanda." Elena says as she runs up to me.

"I'm fine, what the hell is wrong with her?"

"I'm so sorry Amanda." Rose says.