chapter 22

"Ouch." I started rubbing my stomach." Please baby, mommy wants to sleep a little longer." The baby kicked me again.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine the baby wants to party this early." I got out bed and went to the bathroom Again another pain. The pain caused me to hold onto the sink that pain was no kick. I ignored the pain and went back to the room looking for Damon guess he's downstairs where everyone was.

"Stefan Where's Damon?" I asked as I walked downstairs

"Hes outside." I walked outside and seen Damon drinking

"Wow a little early to drink dont you think?"

"Well you would to if you were surrounded by idiots."

" i know your not calling me an idiot ca-"

"Im talking about your twin."

Just then Stefan came outside and sat next to Damon.

"Damon, Stefan what's going on?"

" your twin is planning on getting her self killed tonight."

"What!!" I jumped off the chair.

I ran into the house with Damon and Stefan behind me. "Elena!! Elena!!" I seen her sitting on the couch while Elijah stands by the chair.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I don't care what he." I point to Elijah " says your not going to die!!"

"Amanda its alright Elijah knows a way to bring me back to life."

"I don't care if he found a way to turn you into the fuckin tooth fairy, your not dyeing do you understand me."

"Amanda i advice you calm down." I looked at Elijah

"Calm down? This is calm."

"Elena said the sun and moon curse is fake? That is actually just a placeed on Klaus." Stefan says breaking the glaring i was giving Elijah.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a warewolf bloodline the curse has kept his warewolf side aspect from manifesting but if he breaks it. . . he'll be a true hybrid." Elijah tells us.

"Then why are we letting him break the curse? we can kill him today with Bonnie. " Damon says

"Damon. .." Stefan says.

"No, Bonnie can't use that much power without dyeing " Elena says

"I'll write her a great eulogy."Elena and I both glared at Damon.

"Its not an option, Damon. " Stefan says."All rights how do we break this curse? "

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward the ingredients, you already know. " Elijah tells us.

"The moonstone." Stefan says. that's not here cause of Katherine

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. after that , Klaus, being both warewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each. " Elijah says.

" And where do I fit in? " Elena asks.

"The final part of the ritual." Elijah says as he takes out a wooden box from the shelf."Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger. . To the point of your death. " I seen Stefan grab Elena's hand.

"So I'll be dead? " Elena asks.

"And then you wont. " Elijah added.

"That's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?" Damon tells Elena " You want to come back to life , what about Johns ring? "