chapter 24

Amanda's POV.

"What did you do?" I shouted when I seen Klaus and Elijah walk through the door.

"Sweetheart I did what I need to do so I can create hybrids. " I looked at him shocked.

"No, no ,no your lying. I started backing up from him. I lost my balance but Klaus caught me before I hit the floor.

"Dont you touch me!!!! You killed my sister! !!! My aunt!!" I broke down screaming and crying.

"Shh Amanda its gonna be alright." Luke says to me, as he hugs me

"I wanna be left alone." I got up and walked into the backroom slamming the door shut. I know Elena is going to come back as a vampire but I'm ever gonna see Jenna.

"We don't have time for this love we need to leave." Klaus kicks the door in and drags me out the room.

"Hang on a minute." I said as I was getting those pains again.

"Brother I think she might be in early labor." Elijah tells him.

"No, I'm fine there false labor pains." I said as the pain past.

Damon's POV

It been a couple of days since the furnel and nothing has changed. We're still looking for Amanda but not having the best of luck.

I can feel myself slowly dyeing, each hour that passes I feel weaker and weaker. I know I'm gonna be going soon. Stefan is fixed on getting a cure for me but he need to face it there isn't one.

Hey you reached Amanda do your thing when you hear the beep. I hung up my phone no matter how many times I've called her she has not answered or even texted me.

I was on my way to Rics but I stopped to see Elena I needed her to forgive me about turning her into a vampire. I walked inside there house and Elena and Jeremy were not downstairs. I heard footstep upstairs so I walked upstairs. I seen Elena walk in Jennas room so I followed her.

"That'll get easier but you knew that." She was scared at first but when she saw me her face harden. Yep Elena Gilbert is still mad at me

"What do you want? " I can tell she hated me

"I want to apologize." I approached her she didn't look like she was gonna take my apology.

"Damon..." I knew she was gonna try and get out of me telling her sorry so I had to stop her and let her hear me out first.

"Please. Elena feeding you my blood, I was wrong."

"Yes, you were."

"And I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but.... I need it."

"And I need some time, maybe a lot of time." I felt a lump in my throat because I don't have time.

"Of course, take all the time you need." I gave her a small smile and left the house. I couldn't go see Ric my mind was all over the place so I just went back home.

I walked inside the house and went straight to my favorite cabinet of scotch I poured myself a drink I walked to the window and opened the curtains, I drank some of the scotch and placed it on the table. I took off my day light ring and tossed it to the floo. I opened my arm out I felt my skin beginning to burn The pain hurt like how but this was way better then dyeing from the wolf bite. All of a sudden I felt someone throw Me to the ground I opened my eyes and seen Stefan was on top of me.

"Get off of me." I told him, he looked at me disappointed.

"Your not doing this." Did he want me to suffer like Rose did cause I dont.