chapter 17

"Amanda."

"Jenna I'm sleeping."

"I'm letting you know I'm gonna be showing Elijah around the town."

"Have fun." She walks out my room.

A few mins of tossing and turning I finally got out of bed. I grabbed my clothes. I went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower.

After my shower I got dressed and grabbed my keys and walked downstairs outside to the car. I opened the car door got in and drove off to the grill.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I walk into the grill and see Damon, Ric and Andie sitting down talking and joking.

" Hey Amanda what brings you here?" Matt says.

"Was hungry but lost my appetite." Damon looks at me.

"I heard your pregnant congratulations."

"Yea and thanks I'm due may 10th."

"Are you excited?"

"Yea and no." I am excited to see my baby but then there's a chance that I might not live.

"Dont worry you'll be a good mom."

"Thanks matt." I seen Jenna and Elijah walk in the grill."Matt I will see you later." I walked away and walked up to them.

"Hey guy's. " I heard Jenna tell them.

"So I heard you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today." Damon says.

"Yea we did." Jenna says.

"Well as much as I'dlike to continue this, I've got papers to grade." Ric says as he gets up and places some money on the table.

"No,you know what? we should continue this let's have a dinner party? " Andie says.

"Ooh, my girl full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host. say tonight maybe?" Damon says.

I roll my eyes cause I know Andie didn't come up with that idea all by herself.

Elijah looks over at me "I'll go only if Amanda does."

"I would love to go." I smile at Elijah.

"Great then it's all set." Jenna says.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I parked outside the house and seen John by the front door. "Hey John or should I call you dad?"

"You can call me what ever you want."

Jenna open the door and seen John and I on the porch." What's he doing here? "

I walked inside then Damon appears "John what a surprise now leave."

"Damon don't be rude he can be here if he wants." John smiled at me." He is more important then having your lil girlfriend here."

"Amanda can I see you for a min." Jenna pulls my hand and leads me to the kitchen." Amanda I know you don't like Andie cause she is-"

"Jenna don't even go there." She looks at me. "I can care less if she is with Damon." I walk out the kitchen.

"Amanda how wonderful to see you again." Elijah tells me then he kisses me on the cheek.

"Its nice to see you again." I tell him.

♡♡♡♡♡

We were sitting at the table I was by Jenna and Elijah and across from Damon, Ric and Andie.

" I hate to break it to you Damon, but according to Elijah to family is not a founder of this town." Jenna says.

"Hmm, do tell."