chapter 21

Elena's pov

I can't believe what happened between Amanda and I. We use to argue when we were younger but we ever put our hands on eachother and last night when she did that I was more shocked then sad. Even when I tried to talk to her she wanted nothing to do with me that's not the sister I know.

Stefan showed me his computer screen and I seen Bonnie was alive that made me happy to know I did not lose one of my best friends was alive and dead because of me. Bonnie and I stayed up for awhile talking and joking around. When it came time for me to sleep I couldn't all I did was toss and turn.

I finally got out of bed and tip toed downstairs to the basement where Elijah was daggerd. I crouched down and placed my hands on the dagger. I know this is a stupid idea but Elijah is my only hope. "Please Elijah your my only hope." I pulled out the dagger and sat next to him.

I was sitting for a few hours I was just about to give up when I seen movement in Elijah. Suddenly he wakes up I get up and walk to him. He was in shock when his eyes net mine

"Elijah." I tied to get him to talk.

"Katherine!" He gasped.

"Elijah it's me, it's Elena."

"Oh,my,god." He Closed His Eyes I Got Closer to make sure he was okay. But he gasped again. " I can't- can't breath!! What's happening to me?" He rushed over to the door but stammers against the doorway. I ran after him and helped him" I cant....I can't be in this house." Now it makes sense Amanda or I have not invited him in.

"Your not invited in." He looked at me.

"Get me out of here." He slams into another wall and disappears. I ran after him and found him outside the front door.he tries to enter the house but he couldn't.

"What happened? " He asked me.

"Shhhh." I let him know Damon and Stefan can hear." I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?" I whispered to him.

"Can I trust you? " He shots back at me. So I took the dagger from my pocket and gave it to him, he takes it from me. He looks at me with trust in his eyes I just he he keeps the trust knowing that it was I who placed the dagger in his heart.

Amanda's POV .

"Wow,you popped."

"I know there's no more hiding my baby bump." Damon walks up to me and places his hand on my stomach. "I'm gonna go downstairs."

"Elena! Elena." I look and see stefan standing there."Amanda have you seen Elena?"

"Nope." I try and walk past him but Stefan steps in front of me."You and Elena both said some mean things to eachother but you didn't have to slap her."

"She deserved it." I tried to walk up the stairs but he stepped in front of me again."Stefan get out of my way."

"Elena feels bad for what happened last night." I looked at him." I think you both should apologize to eachother."

"Maybe we will maybe we wont." Stefan and I are both staring at eachother.

"Morning." We turned and seen Damon standing just watching us.

"Morning." Stefan steps aside to let Damon walk through.

"Amanda have you ate?"

"No, I'm going back to bed."

"I'll make you something." I turned around and followed Damon into the kitchen.

"Hey, Where's Elena?" Stefan asks Damon.