Chapter 1

Run.

That's what my legs kept telling me. Don't look back, or they'll catch me. The faster I moved the better I can tell I was loosing them. I smirked to myself knowing they didn't stand a chance.

Boom.

The tackle got me. Before I could react, I tumbled down full force. I was pinned to the ground.

"That's game!" I heard Alex scream in my ear. Alex Fort- 6'3, brown hair, hazel eyes, tan skin and a build that can make girls drop their panties. And also my best friend.

"Haha." I laughed humorlessly. I smirked. Knowing damn well I sucked at football, but they wanted me to play. At that point I didn't have a choice.

I was standing up dusting my clothes off when I hear a loud growl. I recognized that growl anywhere.

"Hey I thought I told you not to play with boys". Max said with a frown forming.
"That's my decision and not your concern."

Max- 6'5, black hair, green eyes, built like a linebacker ready to drop you on your ass!

We were the head family of Rose Creek pack, making Max the alpha. Rose Creek pack was named from the fact that all around our land were roses blooming all the time, no matter how much we trampled or plucked they just grew. We had a pack that held 100 strong. We mostly kept to ourselves, never bothering other packs around us or them bugging us. My brother had met his mate to our neighboring pack Silver Crest pack. She was the alpha's daughter.

Lex Mathers- 5'7, honey brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin and pregnant with my little nephew.

"Hey Dawn, can I talk to your for a minute?" Alex was excited as he pulled on my arm. I grunted.I hated being forced to do something.

"What do you not need from me?" I said sarcastically. "Well I was gonna ask if you wanted to go for a run later?" He asked sheepishly. "I wan-"

Alex was cut off from his statement as my world came crumbling down around my feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first story!!