Chapter 15

Dawn

We stand there and I have this excited look on my face and turn to see Dean that's in total shock.

"I'm so happy for both of you, I'm Dawn". I say as I reach my hand out to Alex's mate.

Deans the first to speak before I even get my hand shaken. I turn and glare.

"So this is your mate, how?" He said confused.

"Oh I never told you Alex is gay". I said with glee

"No I thought you guys where together" he looked so confused. I just laughed.

"Yeah we made out but that all" I managed to say before Alex's mate growled at me earning him self a glare.

"Well my names Kale, and Alex's mate." He reached for my hand and we shock on it.

As Dean and Alex shared a couple of glares over a miss understanding. I took this chance to grab Kale and push him towards the kitchen.

"So how you guys meet?"

"Well we met the day he went down to you cell before they let you out, he told me all about you so I couldn't get mad"

"Well I've always had a soft spot for Alex, his been a second brother"

We shares a smile and made lunch. Then Alex and Dean walk in and ask what we were doing. I stared at Dean.

"What why are you staring at me" he looked confused.

"At you" I said with a smirk

"Why"

"No reason just......"

I stood up and grabbed his neck and kissed him with a passion that I felt to my core. He noticed and when we parted his eyes where black filled with lust.

Before we could move out the door, Oz runs in and trying to catch his breath he yells for his alpha.

"Why didn't you mind link"

"You weren't letting us threw"

"What's the problem"

"There's a body at the edge our territory, and there's a message"

"What did it say, scratch that I'll have a look"

"Luna should go as well...... The message is for her"

I looked shocked and scared. I went back to the day we my pack was attacked. I turned and looked at Alex and he was also staring at me with concern.

"Let's go, we need to deal with this now."

"One thing you should now, the body's a human one"

I stopped in my tracks and looked at Dean and he just looked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short but I'm sick so my heads on over drive!!

But I'll make it better