Chapter 9

DAWN

I heard talking coming from the outside of the door but didn't bother to pay attention since I was all shackled up. My hair was shit, I was covered in mud, injured and hungry. And them the door opens and to my surprise it's the one person I least expect.

"DAWN.......your alive". Alex said

As he dropped to his knees, I laughed.

"Oh shit this is good, I'm going crazy this can't be, your dead!" I said with a laugh.

"No it's really me. Look touch me" he said with regret and happiness

"No you can't get close, she's a rouge here" red said with a low growl.

"I don't care she's with me, she's everything I've lost. Let her go, call the alpha." Alex said pleading

"Why would I want to leave I have nothing to go back to, I lost everything that day! Even you! I lost you, you left us there to die and you ran!" I said with sadness

"I ran after I saw what they did to you I thought I lost you forever, but I didn't! Will get you out I promise." He said with a pleading voice.

He sat there staring at me with pleading eyes that wanted me to forgive him. I just had this awful feeling that I couldn't get past. How did he leave without trying to help see if I was alive or anyone for that matter.

"Get out I don't want to see your face" I said with a rage

"I'll leave but I'll come and see you as much as I can, but plz forgive me, I beg". He said with a snacks voice and tears running down his face!

That left my cell with his familiar smell of wet dirt and vanilla which I missed so much but I don't know if I can forgive him. He left us there to die and ran, but where was the help the back up?

I sat there curling my self into a ball as much as I could, and I started to crying. I was thinking that he was alive and I missed him, he meant everything to me, we are family. I laid there just thinking for a while till I fell asleep.

It's been a 2 days and I've seen Alex everyday for hours talking catching up. They still wouldn't let me out of my cell. They just took of the chains and shackles, so I was able to walk around the cell.

"So how's life treating you? You look like you have been doing better." Alex said with a smirk

"Well as you can see I've been traveling, and yeah I feel that in this moment I've been having some hope" I said with a sarcastic tone.

I notice Alex looked spaced out for a second and they snapped out of it. It was the mind link, they were telling him something that seemed important, cuss by the looks of it he got up and walked out the door with out saying a word.

"Hey there, you seem to spaced out, where are you going?" I yelled at Alex.

I heard the cell entrance open and heard guys talking, then there foot steps got louder and louder. They got close to my door. And this smell hit me of wet dirty, I new that was Alex but then this other smell that was sandalwood and chocolate. It made me perk up and get excited to smell something so intriguing!! Then two guys walked in to my cell.