Chapter 3

Looking up, Alex and me ran shifting and opening our mind link. We could hear my brother "fight back, protect the women and children".

I was faster than Alex. I was speeding threw the trees not caring what branch hit me or if I where to stumble! All I knew was that my pack needed me.

"Dawn run, don't go to the pack house, RUN!" Max said in a whimpering voice.
"Where are you" I yelled in desperation.

I got to the edge of the woods looking at field filled with rouges. Alex caught up to me. We were both dumbfounded by what we say. Before slipping a beat we ran to fight!

I jumped on another wolf. Clawing at the throat. My wolf was angry! She kept saying kill them all!
Alex was right next to me never leaving my side, fighting next to me! We had each other's back!!
"Come on Dawn, we can do this" Alex yelled.

I turned to run to where Alex and my brother where. Jumping over body's and pools of blood. I started crying I couldn't feel my brothers presence! I found Lex on the ground in her human form. She was Dead! Then a few feet away was my brother trying to crawl to her! I was running to him!

"No wake up, you can't leave me" I yelled
My wolf was scared telling me to run away. But I couldn't I needed to be here!

I felt a sharp pain on my neck! I fell to the ground trying to see what got me but before I could! Everything went black.

My wolf screaming in my head wake up, move we need to leave!

I woke up, shaking feeling like the entire weight of the world was on me! As I got up, still feeling dizzy and in pain, I looked around in shock to what I saw!

My entire pack was wiped out the field filled with body's both rouge and pack members. Children, women, males. I look at my brother, lex and I started to cry in rage! They were gone, the only family I had was gone.

"There gone Dawn you need to leave" my wolf howled.

I searched for Alex's body but I couldn't find him! I searched for his sent but nothing. All I could do to clean this mess, I set a fire to the entire field, the houses, cars everything!

Running into the woods looking back at what was once my home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please let me know if you like it or not there a lot of questions in unanswered but it will wall make sense after this few chapters

Alphas mateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara