Chapter 10

DAWN

I was in shock, this pretty green eyes where like a forest in the misty morning right when the sun is up! I stood up and kept staring. Then Alex coughed, I turned to him with a WTF COCK BLOCKER look. Then this guy spoke.

"So this is the rouge, doesn't look like much." He said with a disgust

It hurt my ego. So I smirked at him.

"Open my cell and I'll show you what I don't look like". I had an evil grin on my face. Alex was quick to speak up, since he knew my attitude. I wasn't one to let anyone step on me or over me, no matter my situation!

"Alpha, sir this is Dawn the girl I spoke to you about." He said while looking at me.

"Is she your mate?" He said with a flat tone.

"No, but we would like to be." He answers like if it was a question.

I had a face like this alpha can't recognize that I'm his mate, what a dumbass. But then again I smelled like old blood, dirt and rotting flesh. All this covered my sent, my hair looked like a dam rats nest.

"If she wishes to be your mate then we can let her go!" Alpha said with a bit of regret in his tone. It's like he didn't trust me for attacking his pack members. He walked out the room I was in.

"What if I say no?" I said with a growl.

"Shut up, I'm saving your ass." Alex pouted. Then he walked out as well.

I sat there in shock that he actually told me to shut up, wtf! I huffed in shock. I started to pace from one side to side.

Then my cell door opens, and the guy I had attacked walks in with keys in his hand. He signals me to step out the door. I have an un easy feeling and I do as he asks.

"He is saving you from death." Red said flatly

I smirked "yeah that's what he thinks."

"We are going to the pack house and show you, your room, I'll ask one of the girls to bring you cloths." He said while checking me out.

"Fine" I said with a irritated expression on my face.

We walked into this big hours it looked Victorian style, red bricks, big porch, and two big doors. I walked in after this guy. There were big flight of stairs. Big hall ways, and lots of pack members starring at me.

I snarled at people staring at me.

"It's the way you look, that's why they are staring." He said with amusement.

I spat out "well I hope they like to keep there eyes!"

"It's cuss your a rouge, and I let you live" a deep voice boomed from the top of the stairs.

I turned to see there alpha walking towards me and I glare at him for making me feel like crap earlier.

"That was your choice, I didn't ask you to let me live" I snarled at him. He clenched is fists and walked closer to me. My heart was beating a thousand miles an hour. I loved looking into those big green eyes. Then he spoke with his alpha voice.

"You dare try me, you won't make it another step." His voice booming in anger.

I see Alex run down the stars right by my side, bowing his head.

"Alpha please she's being stupid forgive her." He said as he pulled me away from him. I glared at Alex as we went up the stairs.

"Dude what the fuck, I can handle me own!" I growled at him.

"I now you can but this isn't your pack you would die before you make it towards the alpha." He spat out. As he glared he turned to the bed and passed me a towel.

"Now go shower since you stink" he giggled.

"Haha very funny you aren't the first to tell me, ass". I said sarcastically.

"Well go I'll be here when you get out ok." He kissed my forehead.

"Ok" I said and sighed

I walked into the bathroom, it was purple walls and black sink and tub. I turn the water on filling the tub. I undress, and step into the tub. The water turned dark and dirty. I was soaking so when I shower the dirty just comes off better. There's a nock.

"What I trying to shower." I yell at the door.

"They brought you cloths, they will be on the bed. I'll be outside the room until you are dressed!" He yelled back.

"Thank you, and no peeking". I yell

I was done with the shower. I open the door slowly making shore Alex ain't there and I run to the bed where the cloths were layer out. White shirt and black skinny jeans. Bra and underwear that were clean thank god!

I finished changing, and I bread my hair. I reach for the door nob. And Alex was there.

"Read to go eat." He said with excitement

"I'm fucking starving, what do you think". I spat out

"Dam bit me" he laughed

"I just might" I laughed as well.

We walked down the hall with our arms around each of our shoulders and people stared and whispered.

"Omg is that the rouge"

"Dam she's hot"

"Wow she cleans up pretty early good"

And as we walk down the steps to the living and people just stare. We make our way to the dinning room and Alex opens the door and there where those eyes again! Staring at me like if I was never seen before!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I NOW THIS IS LONG BUT IM WORKING ON IT!!!!

Comment and let me know if you like it or need me to spice it up more!!!!!