Chapter 11

DEAN

As the dinning room door opens I see Alex step in and then the smell hit me like a truck. I perked up, walking right be hind him she was gorgeous, dark brown hair in a braid, this big mint green eyes that can stop any man in his tracks, curves that can make you melt but her sent was cherries and dark chocolate. My mouth watered.MATE.

"Let's sit over here" Alex said with excitement. I couldn't help but stair and be upset. I need her now she's mine!!

"I see you mate, cleans up rather nice" I manage to chock out.

"Thank you alpha, she's the most gorgeous creature I've seen in my whole life" Alex said with gusto.

As he reached for her chin about to kiss her. A very loud growl roars threw the dinning table. With minute I'm next to Alex holding up my mate and pushing him away.

"Mine, don't you dare touch her". I roared

"She can't be yours she's mine, you gave us permission" Alex glared.

"I'm no mans mate" Dawn said with a flat tone. She turned to look at me and glared.

"You didn't notice I was even in range until now, I noticed we were mates the minute you walked into my cell" she started to get upset clenching her jaw, balling her fist.

"You are mine, I don't care what happened in the cells, we are mates so fucken get over it" I used my alpha voice.

Then I noticed everyone in the room was staring at us. I had forgotten were we where. I now now this is going to spread like wild fire. Know they now we have found our Luna.

Rubbing the bridge of my nose "shit, everyone get out".

"I'm gone too I've just lost my appetite" she said with disgust

"No you will stay and we will talk, Alex leave" I said with a stern voice.

"No, Alex stays" dawn growls.

We glared at each other for what felt like hours. But everyone left the dinning room even Alex. She grabbed a chair and startled it. God how I wanted to be that chair.

"So what do you want to say" she smirked

"We are mates that the end of it. You will move to my room and be with me that's final." I said in my alpha voice.

"Ok" she said with a smile.

That's it I thought to my self, she must be ok with it then! But something tells me she is gunna fight me over everything form here on out!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORT BUT YEAH JUST TESTING THE WATERS HOPE YOU LIKE AND ENJOY!!!!!

Comment and like it😘