Chapter 6

DEAN

"We are almost to the borders of Silver Crest pack" an elder said.
"Good, I hope they have answers". I said in a serious tone.

The were on there way to go see the Silver Crest pack. I had questions about what happened to Rose Creek pack. That land had become rouge territory. Packs around that aria didn't want them to become a pack, they had bad reputation, people where scared for there life and there packs.

"Alpha we are at there gates, I'll inform them we are here" an elder said.
"Very well" I said as he nodded.

We parked the cars and as we got off the car, someone ran to us welcoming us and showing us the way to where Alpha Mathers office.
We got to the pack house, without nocking they opened the door and a small child said "please come in they have been expecting you" said the little girl.

We were directed to Alpha Mathers office where he was waiting with his beta and another pack member. He stand and extend his hand
"welcome to Silver Crest territory" he said with a straight face.

"Thank you for having us. But you know I don't have time to have chit chat lets get to the point" I said with a straight face.

"Very well let's have a seat in the dinning room, this way gentlemen". He said as we went threw two big doors.

We sat down and I turned to look at the guy that was quite and looked like a mess form the look of his face. He looked like he was going threw hell. I ignored it I had questions that needed answers.

"How did the pack get whipped out in one night" I asked with a serious face.

Mathers looked bothered but looked up "they all weren't whipped out" he turned to look at the guy at the end of the table. "He is the only survivor of that pack. My own daughter was killed."

"I'm sorry Alpha Mathers, this must be hard for you." I said as I turned to the guy at the end of the table.

"What is your name, and Can you tell us what happened that day" I said with a sympathetic voice.

He looked up and his eyes looked blood shot like he hasn't slept in days. His expression was filled with loss and sadness, even terror.

"My names Alex Fort, and that day me and my best friend were at the lake, we smelled smoke and we ran back there where body's everywhere kids, parents, friends and family, we both tried but we couldn't stop them!"
He started to cry. And whimper, putting his head in his hands. Then he looked up with an angry voice and said "all rouges must die for what they did to my pack"

"I agree with what you say, that's why I offer you a hand" I said calmly.
He looked at me confused at first but agreed. I extended my hand and he shook it.

"That's great, so I'm guessing everything will go smoothly form here now that you have a pack again". Mathers said to Alex.

"Alpha Mathers we are tired and would like to stay for a couple of days to go see what it's like in that territory". I said with fist clenched at the thought of all those people dying.

"Yes we have prepared rooms for you, this way men". He said with a smile.

I turned to look at Alex. "You will leave tomorrow, to my pack. I will let them know you will be going so pack your things you will leave in the morning". I told him in an Alpha voice.

I walked to a room they had for me and as I walked in, I turn my head as I close the door a small figure.

"Hey there, wanna play" she said with a flirty smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now I dragged it but it's only the beginning so comment and hope you like it 😃