Chapter 23

DAWN

I was let out of my cage, but still tied up, great! But didn't mean I won't run.

"Sullen, um can ask you something" this is one question I had to ask.

"Yes mate you can ask me anything you want" he was amused

"Did you kill my pack" I wanted to cry at the memory of my family. And those people he killed and dumped.

"Yes, it's no big deal, I wanted my mate and I got her, but it want easy!" He was proud, that son of a bitch was proud of mass murder.

I wanted to lash out rip his head off but I stayed composed and just stared into space. I was quickly take out of my thoughts when he framed my shoulder and slammed his lips to mine.

I count help but feel disgust, and noshes. But I had to go with it for my  survival.

We parted, "wow" all I said to make him feel good so he can trust me more.

"Yeah I now you see where mates" he was way to happy prick.

"I'm hungry, can you cook for me? Make it like a date" I rushed out before I almost gaged.

"Yeah I would love to mate, but I'll put you back in the cage for your safety" he was excited for my request, yeah if he only new my true intentions.

"NO....... Um I can help, please" I didn't want to go back to that cage I'm not all animal. He looked hesitant.

"Ok, but you have to be careful" he is dumb, I'm so gunna escape with no problem.

~•~

DEAN

We reached the cabin. Most of us in wolf form. It looked broke down dirty like none has been living there.

"I can smell....... Are they cooking?" I said threw the link

"Yeah there both in the kitchen" oz said

"I'm starting to get hungry, when we're done you think we can eat?" James is so easy going. Never a care.

Right after he said that we hear a bowl of pain. Crashing glass, screaming and then it was silent. What is going on, then we hear talking but couldn't make out the words.

It was so fast like a flash of light. All this came from the house. I was starting to get worried. All the tussling inside, and then busting her the back door screaming cussing with a nice in there hands.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yiiiii my story ended!!! Thank you so much my readers!!!!

Hope you liked it comment share and like!!!