Further

For some unknown reason this was really tough to get through. I struggled with how I wanted it but I just wanted to get to the next chapter. This ones kind of short and mostly just a filler but enjoy. 

It did't  go any further. The day seemed to carry on as if nothing happened. Like this was all normal.  Josh would touch Chris's hand every so often. Chris didn't mind. It all felt natural. He guessed that was a good thing in their case. 

It was about 5 in the evening. They had just been eating but it didn't seem to bother Josh as they sat down on the couch and began to kiss. When Chris pulled away Josh surged forward to kiss him again. 

"Wait." another kiss "A second." another "Joshua Washington!" The brunette gave him unamused look. "Listen, I think we should set some rules."

"Why?"

"Because just over a month ago you were a wendigo."

Josh looked away slightly "Okay."

"Alright, one: no french kissing or whatever you want to call it." 

"What? Dude, how are we supposed to-"

"We aren't going to. Not yet. I want to take this as slow as I would any other relationship."

"Aw, man!" Josh groaned. "Thats so damn slow! Can't we just fuck and get it over." The brunette grins and Chris laughs. 

"No, we are taking our time. Okay. last rule: No blow jobs."

"At all? You're killing me, Cochise!"

"No, I have BJ abilities, you do not. I'm not putting any part of my body inside of your mouth. Not with those teeth." Josh groaned again. Wait, just a second. He gripped Josh's chin. "Hold on, show me your teeth." Josh hesitantly opened his mouth. The teeth  were less sharp. "They are looking way better but still." 

"I get it."

"Sorry." He grimaced. 

"Can we go back to doing our thing?"

Chris smiled, "Yah."

Josh's lips reconnected to his. Josh had really nice lips. Softer then expected. He guessed his own were probably really chapped. He let his hands slide up and back down the other mans sides. He could feel Josh move into the touch. 

His phone vibrated on the table. He pulled away slowly. "Don't play me like this, bro." 

"Just a minute , Josh." 

"Ugh" Josh groaned and curled up in his lap. He grabbed his phone. Ashley. Why  would Ash just call him out of the blue. 

"Hello?"

"Hey, Chris." She sounded nervous. 

"Everything okay?"

"Is Josh there?"

"Yah?" He said slowly.

"Well, can I talk to him?"

He rolled his eyes at her sarcastic tone.

"Its Ash." He held the phone to Josh. 

The brunette took it gingerly. "H-Hello?" There was a lot of talking from Ash's side. "Yah, I guess that would be alright with me." 

Whats going on, He mouthed. 

Josh held the receiver away from his face and covered it lightly. "Ash wants to talk about some stuff" The older of the two whispers.