Yes

Josh bit his lip again. His question hung heavily in the air. He was searching Chris's surprised eyes. He'd rehearsed this a million times in his head. Yet, Chris said nothing. In his mind this is when Chris says no. He was about to turn his head and make an excuse but then the blonde spoke.

"Yes." 

Johs looked the younger in the eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Chris added a nod this time.

It was real. They were going to have sex. Just the thought "sex with Chris" gets him a bit excited. They begin to kiss again. There was a definite meaning behind this kiss, he can feel it. Chris's lips trailed from his lips to his neck. His eyes flutter closed. Please please please do that one thing. His prayers are answered. Chris brought a thigh up between his own, gently nudging his slowly growing erection. 

The blondes hands ran up the front of his shirt. Feeling him up. The kisses were so slow and sweet on his neck. He arched his back and rutted against the leg. He let his eyes flutter open and then closed yet again. A soft moan escaped him. 

Chris ground into him, hips rolling into him with a force that pushed him against the wall painfully. The kisses got rougher with every grind. He could feel Chris's hard cock on his own thigh. 

"Chris, damn dude, want to wait till we get to the bedroom?" He let out a nervous chuckle as he was pushed into the wall by the grinding hips. Chris gave him a half lidded look of desire, his pupils blown with lust. Josh found himself leaning in for another kiss. "C'mon, Cochise." He briefly looked at the bedroom. 

Chris grunted and pulled away lightly tugging him along. Josh grinned as they entered the room. He let himself fall back on the bed, He spread his legs, holding his arms up behind his head, he gave Chris the most lustful look he could. "Take me to the bone zone, bro."

"Don't ruin this." Chris's body settled between his legs.

He made sure to hook his legs around Chris. Those rolling hips came back down into his. The angle was better this time. He was pretty sure the bulge in Chris's pants was impressive. Josh gripped at the back of Chris's  shirt. He could come like this, just by their clothed hips working together, and he would be pleased enough.

Enough wasn't what he wanted though. Josh wanted to feel that impressive thing inside him. He tugged at Chris's shirt. The garment was quickly removed. Chris was flushed light pink all the way down his chest. Josh grinned.

"What?"

"This is a thousand times better than in my head."

The flush on Chris's chest and face only darkened with his comment. He'd seen his best friend shirtless tons of times. This was way different though.

Chris quickly unbuttoned Josh's shirt. The blonde was pulling it off before he even got a chance to help. Chris's lips attached to his neck and he lout out a groan. He knew it would leave a mark. The way Chris was working the spot it would make a dark bruise. Not that he minded. 

His fingers danced over the blondes skin until he found pants. He tugged at them. "Just fuck me already." He groaned out. The other man seemed to like that a lot. Chris quickly undid Josh's pants shucking them off his body. 

The blonde chuckled "Looks like I wear the pants in this relationship."

"Don't run this." Josh mocked back. 

Chris leaned down to kiss him. A large hand groped the front of his boxers. Oh shit. He let a deep moan escape his lips, "Fuck, Chris."

The hand was removed and cold air hit him as the boxers were removed. Chris gripped him. He arched his back and held onto the blonde like a life line. The hand began to stroke him