Chapter 3

Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I was really busy, doing nothing. Ok I forgot about it, sorry. Anyway I'm back now so... Read and enjoy.
_____________________________
I'm walking down the school hallway and everyone is staring at me. Not in the way they used to, but in awe. I'm the most popular girl ever!
Ding ding ding!
The Bell wakes me from my daydream that I hoped was real. Time to get back to school, ugh. For as long as I can remember I've hated school. I mean what's the point? It's not like we're gonna use any of this in life. Since many of you out there hate school also I'm gonna skip that part, your welcome.

(Skip to the end of the day)

Ding ding ding!
"Yes! The end of school, I have been waiting all day for this very moment" I say to Gwyn. "Your so overdramatic" is her reply. She is one of the weird and tiny group of human beings who actually enjoy school. "Rude" I say. I wish she could walk home with me today like usual but fate has intervened yet again by giving her ballet practice. Oh well. For some reason I decided to take the long, scenic route home. As I was walking I saw a strange man, so as the curious detective I am,I checked it out. Stupid really, but whatever. When I got closer I tripped on a feather in the road, yes a feather don't judge. The stranger then said "someone like you might want a chance to fix their mistakes. Come with me, I'll help." At a time line this most people would run screaming stranger danger or something like that, but not me. I didn't think, that's the only way I can justify what I did in that moment. So my quickly said answer was "YES".
_____________________________

Sort of a cliff hanger I guess. This is unedited because I'm on vacation so don't be mean haters. Thanks for reading. And peace out people! ;)