Chapter 6

I start to stir in my sleep and just then I notice someone poking my cheek, over and over again. I open one eye just a crack to see who it is, oh, it's that Peter guy. I feel like I should give him a nickname, maybe...Petey. He is still poking me. Who does that to someone they just met THAT day? I slowly lift my hand and put a finger over his lips, telling him to shush. Then I put my whole hand over the front of his face and start shaking his face. "Do you find it fun to push people's buttons, Petey?" I ask. " Indeed I do, princess." He replies, I sit up and raise an eyebrow at him "Princess?" "Yes, you know, like princess Aurora. You do know who that is right?" "Duh, I'm not an idiot. I just was kinda confused with you calling me princess and all..." Peter laughs and says "does it bother you, princess?" He laughs again. "It might, I reply." He just smiles and leans in a little "good" he whispers in my ear. I scoot away a little with a tiny blush on my face, and then stand up quickly, hitting my head in the process and falling back down, which makes me blush even more. His half smile slowly turns into full blown laughter "You should see your face! You look like a tomato!" he says between laughs. I pout at him but he doesn't even notice due to his eyes tearing up from laughing so hard. "It wasn't that funny" I mumble. "I think it was" he says getting up off of the floor, and still trying to recover from his laughing fit. He is quite cheery, I'm not sure i'll be able to survive so much happiness for however long this will be. I glare at him yet again, why did I have to go on this trip with him? It would've been easier to go with Bartholomew. I stand up, much slower this time and follow him to wherever he is going right now. He hits some buttons and I can feel the time machine move below my feet. I walk around, looking at everything. It is so strange thinking about the fact that I'm actually in a real time machine. "I thought this kind of stuff was only in British sci-fi shows" I say jokingly to Peter. "Not anymore, Ro." he replies quietly, not bothering to look up from what he is working on "Seriously, another nickname?" I ask. He looks at me and smirks before going right back to work. "Ok" he finally says after about a minute of silence. "lets go back to when things all began" he says. Oh boy, this could be really, really good or really, really bad. All i know is that it will be really, really interesting.

____________________________________________________________________________________

i have not updated in a while, sorry about that. i had a hard time figuring out how to continue this book and have it be sorta intriguing. i will be trying to update this more often now that i know where this is going. Please comment and vote, and i hope you all enjoy. Byyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!!!!! :)