nine

"Harry, am I correct?" Professor Horan voiced, rising from his seat behind his large mahogany desk and walking over to where I stood pressed against the wooden door.

"Y-Yes, sir." I greeted meekly, peeking up at the four boys standing up as well. I flinched when they began walking over to my shaking frame almost immediately.

"Down, boys." The older man chastised, waving a hand in halt at the four of them, stopping any further movements.

"Father." Niall gritted, his eyes narrowing to slits as his eyes followed his frame. I watched cautiously as Mr. Horan made his way towards me slowly, holding my gaze with his intense blue eyes.

"Hush, Niall. I will let you speak to him once I have a word of my own with this young man." He gestured towards me, not even glancing back at the four growling behind him. I flinched once again at the loud threatening noises, swallowing thickly at the back of my throat.

The only thought that was running through my head was 'Why me? Why me? Why me?'

"Bobby," The tanned one that I recalled had cornered me in the alley way, started in a strong voice.

"Enough, Zayn." This time he did turn around to face the four, causing me to let out a deep breath now that his attention had shifted away from me. "You boys can go wait in the back room while I speak with your mate." I squeezed my eyes shut at the word, wrapping my arms around myself protectively. I didn't want to be here right now. Anywhere but here. Here, I felt cornered – outnumbered. I didn't want to speak with anyone, not Professor Horan and definitely not the four Alphas glowering in front of him.

"You can't expect us to just let him out of our sights again! You saw what happened last time!" Niall, him and Zayn being the only ones I know the names of, protested angrily. "I refuse." He stated, his hard stare shifting towards me, inflicting a cold shiver to run up my spine. I held his gaze for a second before I looked away, biting my lower lip anxiously.

Professor Horan let out a sigh, "The sooner you let me talk to him, the sooner you will have your own time with him."

My eyes widened at his words. I did not want alone time with the four of them!

"Fine." The buffest one agreed reluctantly, causing my eyes to meet his chocolate brown ones. "Let's go boys. I don't want anymore time to be wasted that we could've been spending with our Omega." He ordered, hardening his eyes on my small cowering frame before forcing himself to turn towards the door placed on the other end of the office. I assume that door was leading to the back room.

I almost let out a breath of relief when I saw them all begin to slowly make their way towards the door, but then, Zayn sharply turned back around and stalked towards me. He held up a hand at Professor Horan to halt his protests, and instead crowded up against me, his chest touching mine. I whimpered, looking up at him with wide frightened eyes waiting for his next move. He let his eyes travel over my face quickly before his rough hand snatched my chin, yanking it up harshly, yet not painfully, until our eyes connected.

"Don't even think of running after he's done with you." He growled lowly, his eyes boring into mine so intensely that it almost made my hues spring with tears. "Do you understand me?"

I whimpered once again, nodding my head vigorously until I could finally get some words out, "Y-Yes." I croaked throatily, my body shaking in fear.

"Good boy." He rasped in a husky voice, a smirk ghosting over his features before he released me and walked calmly back over to my other three mates. I met their eyes with my own watery ones, seeing the satisfaction and self-restraint crossing their features.