twelve

My little ball of sunshine^^

-----

"Here you go, love."

"Thank you." I murmured, taking the plate that was held out to me. It had two slices of Hawaiian pizza on it with cheesy crust. It looked delicious with the melted cheese and sweet pineapples. I'm pretty sure Zayn had ordered it from a local pizzeria on campus called, "Malfunction". It was the only place in this University that sold cheesy crust so no doubt I'm going back there again.

After everyone was served, I followed the boys as they led me to a six seat dinning table in the room next to their kitchen. It was a smaller room, only this dinning table in it. My guess is that when they were building it, they had to make some sacrifices because after all, this is still a dorm room and having all their rooms gigantic just wouldn't fit.

The walls were painted a deep red, an expensive looking crystal chandelier hanging directly above the center (guess they didn't make as many sacrifices as I thought). The table was a nice oak wood, painted a chestnut brown. The chairs were floral printed, but instead of bright coloured flowers, they were grey, white and black. It looked strangely elegant.

"Who designed this place?" I couldn't help but ask, my eyes wandering around the room in curiosity.

"My mother." Zayn answered, taking my plate from my hand and setting it down on the place mat at one of the heads of the table. "She is the architect back at our packs land. Niall's father had asked her to come and design this for only Niall when this dorm building was first being built."

"Only Niall was supposed to live here?!" I exclaimed incredulously, my mouth agape and eyes wide in shock. "This is too big for one person!"

"Yeah, my father has always found the need to spoil me." Niall chuckled, scratching the back of his head. I gulped while watching him do it. I don't think it was meant to be sexy but oh my, with his elbow bent behind his shoulder I could see the bulging bicep. I licked my lips, my throat suddenly becoming parched.

Come on, Harry! Snap out of it.

"He had built it with only me in mind but once I found my mates," He paused, smiling at the three boys that were staring at him fondly, "He accommodated it to fit the four of us."

I nodded at his words, understanding now why the place was so huge. I was just about to sit at the spot they left my plate at but before I could, Liam pulled out my chair and allowed me to sit before pushing it back into place. None of the other boys even batted an eyelash to the scene, so I guess they were used to Liam being a gentlemen. He planted a quick peck to the top of my head before sitting himself at his own spot to the left of me.

"Thank you." I murmured, my cheeks flaming.

"Of course, angel." He smirked at my flushed features, winking at me.

The other boys laughed at my bright face, taking their seats around the table as well.

It was silent after we were all seated and the calmness of it brought something to mind that I had never actually thought about. "How did you guys find each other?" I blurted, not knowing if that was a private topic or not. I assume it's not because I'm their mate too and I feel like I have the right to know how all my mates had found each other.

Zayn chuckled, "I suppose we haven't really explained that part, have we?" I nodded, glad that he responded so positively to the question. It means he didn't find it too nosy of me. I rested my elbows on the table, laying my chin on the palm of my hand while eagerly waiting for him to tell the story. "Well, I believe out of the four of us," He motioned to himself and the other boys, "Niall and I met first. As we told you, my mum was designing this dorm room for Niall. She was always nagging me about the fact that I never came out with her to work to see what she does. On top of that, she was constantly mentioning me leaving for University without even seeing the campus. No matter how many times I told her I was going to A.B.O solely to find my mate and I didn't need to see all the extra-curricular, she wouldn't give up." He shook his head while rolling his eyes at the memory, but I could all the while see the love shinning in his eyes for his mother.